Fitbit and myfitnesspal not syncing?

Options
Hi I’ve just bought my first Fitbit (yaaay)
It’s the charge 5, but my Fitbit and the my fitness pal app are not syncing. They are connected but for some reason the calories burned/calorie intake/food diary entries are only showing up on the app that I’ve put the information in to.

Anyone know how to get them to sync properly?

Sorry I’m not very tech savvy.

Replies

• SkellsF
    SkellsF Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi mhd9h29z86,

Have you had any luck working it out, yet?

I have just bought my Charge 5, and upgraded to My Fitness Pal (MFP), yesterday. I had issues getting my exercise to log in MFP. I rang technical support, but while I was on the phone, I followed the advice to unpair, and then it worked.

Today, it has not worked in submitting my exercise from Fitbit, to MFP, even though I followed the advice of pressing start before the exercise. Getting mighty frustrating and time consuming. I have synced and re-synced, but if this keeps happening, I won't bother with it, and will just manually log my exercise. Pretty rubbish going, thus far, and would not make me pay for Premium with either of them, after these trials are up!
  • mconnollyxbox17
    mconnollyxbox17 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    It's starting to be a real pain in the *kitten*. Mine was working perfectly for 2 years until May 2022, would pick up my calories burned during the day just walking around (not just actual exercises/workouts on the fitbit)

Now it no longer gets the calories from my fitbit, it gets the steps, but not the calories. Defeats the whole purpose of the app.

Fitbit Versa 3 and Xiaomi Poco are my devices.

Did the un-pair, delete, disconnect etc none of it works
  • jessiemc12
    jessiemc12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    has anyone found out why? I'm glad I looked here cause I thought it was just me. I unpaired etc. first time worked but not after trying to unpair the past few days