New dashboard

Options
bam2448
bam2448 Posts: 1 Member
Anyone else seeing the new dashboard yet? I updated my app and still have the old dashboard even though I got an email saying the new dashboard is here.

Replies

• ashleerobertson
    ashleerobertson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don’t have it either, tried reinstalling the app but that didn’t work
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Mine came through yesterday or the day before. Idk what triggered it.
  • paz77_uk
    paz77_uk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don’t have it either, even though I have an email telling me I should have it. Also launching the app it welcomed me to the new dashboard but no dashboard hmm.
  • joesanabria33
    joesanabria33 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yeah I have the new one. It looks slick
  • flschwartz
    flschwartz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    In the new dashboard I cannot find in the progress amount lost. Am I missing something?
  • vickyalison61
    vickyalison61 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Personally I don't like the new dashboard. You have to be a premium member to use it anyway 🤷‍♀️ there's big black writing over each box and if you click on a box to read more about it, it just takes you to the join premium page. So for those without a membership its pretty useless 👎
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    flschwartz wrote: »
    In the new dashboard I cannot find in the progress amount lost. Am I missing something?

@flschwartz Scroll down past the massive ad.
  • jeprnc
    jeprnc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do not like the new dashboard….for me it is more difficult to see and track…was a premium member, didn’t get a lot out of it, so back to being free and have been for more than 5 years.
  • abigailgorton1
    abigailgorton1 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Keep the old one as long as you can. This sucks.

I was once premium so I guess that is why I got it. The few things you actually want to get to are buried and hidden and not as informative when you get there

No more + button to just add your weight

Sigh!