September Challenge Week 4 - Team Amazing Grace (CLOSED GROU

Options
This is what i have for scores for last week.........

SweetToothMelissa - 55
amazing_grace - 52.6
walkingingrace - 52.2
jmanthei - 49.2
cath - 44
Xtine - 43
sbrown - 37.7

Xtine lost 3 pounds this week!! Congratulations!!
sbrown lost 2.7 pounds this week!! You ladies are AWESOME!!

NOTE: The Week 4 challenges should now be posted..... www.mfpchallenges.blogspot.com

@stevemillar - there is a section on the blog that has video clips from you tube for any exercises that you are unsure of what they are. They are along the left hand side at the very bottom - called SEPTEMBER EXERCISE VIDEO LINKS.
Let me know if you have any questions or are unable to find the videos.

Replies

• jmanthei98
    jmanthei98 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Go team!!!!
  • cath1717
    Options
    WOW, impressive losts last week! Bravo !!!
  • Xtine72
    Xtine72 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Bump Bitty Bump Bump:bigsmile:
  • jmanthei98
    Options
    Challenge exercises are done for today. I'm gonna do the Pygmy series this week now that I'm going to start training for a 10K. Should be interesting!
  • jmanthei98
    Options
    Okay, so here's how today went:

Pilates and some other strength training: 60 minutes No idea how to log it.
    Pygmy series challenge exercises

Under the calorie limit
    8 glasses of water

:-D
  • SweetToothMelissa
    SweetToothMelissa Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    BUMP!

I was under calories today, and had 8 cups of water. I didn't do the exercises today, but I will make them up tomorrow :)
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Did day 1 of Pygmy series except for the 2 miles. Will do that tomorrow.
    Water was 12 glasses, and under calorie goal.

I started ballet classes tonight! We did 200 ab crunches in class! I thot I was dying, but I was able to get thru them! Everyone was very impressed with this newbie! I'll commit to 500 crunches for the week.

Tomorrow night is tap class!
  • stevemillar
    stevemillar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sorry 4 not introducing myself better yesterday. It was late & I wanted to get “in” for the new week.

I am Amazing_Grace's cousin, her facebook friend, & have been inspired by her myfitnesspal posts which show up there. A few months ago I joined myfitnesspal & of course it worked, but I was lazy & got distracted. I have been up & down between 203 & 199 more times than I can count. I'm hoping this challenge will help me stick to it.
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Sorry 4 not introducing myself better yesterday. It was late & I wanted to get “in” for the new week.

I am Amazing_Grace's cousin, her facebook friend, & have been inspired by her myfitnesspal posts which show up there. A few months ago I joined myfitnesspal & of course it worked, but I was lazy & got distracted. I have been up & down between 203 & 199 more times than I can count. I'm hoping this challenge will help me stick to it.

sooo Steve, how did you do on your first day? Did you get a chance to do the challenges for today? What about logging your food and staying under calorie goal and water? Glad you are here! Be sure to send friend requests to the people on this thread. They will definitely help to keep you motivated and on track!

You'll have to post your water (# of glasses) each day on this thread since I am unable to check your food diary. I'm excited to see you get more involved! Yay!
  • stevemillar
    stevemillar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    did all my pigmy stuff (my wife's dog loved the walk on the beach).
    10 glasses of water
    under calorie goal
  • sbrown44
    Options
    Hi to steve :)

water done -11 glasses
    food under calories
    exercise done :) did week three for Monday this morning...might just have to do week 4 as well :)
  • Monday:
    Under calorie count
    Water - check
    Pygmy challenge except for the 2 miles (will do Tuesday)
    Also did the 3 sets of 15 swimmer's presses for Tuesday.
  • Xtine72
    Options
    Day 1
    Under Calorie CHECK
    Water CHECK
    50 Toe Touches CHECK
    50 Crunches CHECK
    50 Windshield Wipers CHECK
    50 Split Squats

I'll make up for everything I missed today. And add on additional crunches! :wink:
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Oh my GOSH Xtine!! Kaden Ray is soooooo precious!! That's an adorable picture!!! Congratulations grandma!! :wink:
  • Xtine72
    Options
    Thank you! My lil peanut! He is so sweet! :heart:
  • Xtine72
    Options
    Day 1 Makeup
    50 Crunches CHECK
    Still owe Bearwalk, Jacks and Burpees

Day 2
    Swimmers CHECK
    21's CHECK
    Chest Fly's CHECK
    Mowers CHECK
    Pushups CHECK
    Still owe Kickbacks and Woodchops

Extra 50 Crunches for Challenge

Water CHECK
    Calories CHECK :happy:
  • Water - check
    Under calories - check
    Day 2 Pigmy challenge - check
    Day 1 Two-mile walk - check
    50 crunches for weekly challenge - I commit to 300 - 250 left
  • Cute!
  • jmanthei98
    Options
    Okeedoke....
    8 cups of water
    cardio and all challenge exercises done
    Under calories

:-D
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Tonight I did all of day #2 Pygmy challenges plus the 2 mile walk due from yesterday. (2 pts for today's, 1 pt for yesterdays)
    water = 10 glasses (2 pts)
    under calorie goal (5pts)
    5.3 mile bike path walk
    no crunches today - i am very sore tonight from yesterday's crunches at ballet class!! :noway:

I'll post some mid week scores tomorrow - I'm off to bed early tonight as I'm going to try to get up in the am and run W3D1 of my C25K!! Yikes!! :noway:

I think that most of us are dong the Pygmy series, so our team challenge this week is - as a combined team effort attempt to reach a goal of an additional 2000 crunches. So far, I only have a commitment of 800 and have only heard from walkingingrace (300) and myself (500). Please post your ab crunches commitment for this week and then be sure to post how many on the nights that you do them......

I almost forgot - I didn't make it to tap class tonight...... I haven't been able to find any tap shoes just yet. Hopefully next week!!