Looking for Fellow Shorty Friends 4'11-5'4s

Options
Mitzigan
Mitzigan Posts: 7 Member
Hello everyone!

My CGW : 154 lbs
GW : 125 lbs

Looking for accountability friends in this journey! Please, add me.

Thank you!!

Replies

• DiscoveringLisa
    DiscoveringLisa Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Mitzigan wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

Thank you!!

Hey 👋 I'm 5ft3 and considered a shorty! I did try to add you but you're coming up as private and it won't let me
  • pberrypunch88
    pberrypunch88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes!! This is a great idea, tbh.
    I'm barely 5'1 so definitely a shorty! I just moved and currently don't know anyone in the area. It would be so awesome to have someone to be accountable with on this journey. A journey which I am done "starting over". My goal is to make healthy habits that last a lifetime, ovvs.
    I just listened to Oonagh Duncan's audible book "Healthy As F***"(apologies for the expletive) which I HIGHLY recommend for those wanting to be healthy all around. Anyway, now my goal is to try and fill half my plate with vegetables at every meal (yes, even breakfast!)which I think is genius because you can't really overeat with vegetables, know what I mean?
    It's nice to meet other short ladies with some of the same goals! Sorry about the long-ish hello. :)
  • Mitzigan
    Options
    Yes!! This is a great idea, tbh.
    I'm barely 5'1 so definitely a shorty! I just moved and currently don't know anyone in the area. It would be so awesome to have someone to be accountable with on this journey. A journey which I am done "starting over". My goal is to make healthy habits that last a lifetime, ovvs.
    I just listened to Oonagh Duncan's audible book "Healthy As F***"(apologies for the expletive) which I HIGHLY recommend for those wanting to be healthy all around. Anyway, now my goal is to try and fill half my plate with vegetables at every meal (yes, even breakfast!)which I think is genius because you can't really overeat with vegetables, know what I mean?
    It's nice to meet other short ladies with some of the same goals! Sorry about the long-ish hello. :)

Thank you! Sorry for the late response. I got so caught up with my work schedule. I cant wait to have new mfp friends !

Really need some accountable buddies ❤️
  • Mitzigan
    Options
    Mitzigan wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

Thank you!!

Hey 👋 I'm 5ft3 and considered a shorty! I did try to add you but you're coming up as private and it won't let me

Adding you now! Thank you so much! I really appreciate your response! Accountable buddies are very helpful!
  • ShermyMcShermy
    ShermyMcShermy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and love this idea. Everyone feel free to add me!
  • Mitzigan
    Options
    <3 Thanks to my new mfp friends!! Adding you all!! ❤️❤️
  • Cinder333
    Cinder333 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am also 5’1 and would love to be added. I am starting at 140.4, with an initial goal of 130. My ultimate goal is 117.
  • BrenM1985
    BrenM1985 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I am in!! 4’11” and currently 157
    Would LOVE some accountability friends! I will friend request all above ☺️
    Anyone else feel free to add me too!
  • teamgiff4
    teamgiff4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    5’2 here! Feel free to add
  • ChristinaMilburn1979
    Options
    I am 5'2, currently 180lbs. feel free to add me
  • Cinder333
    Cinder333 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have sent some requests out to you guys. I'm 5'1 and my weight has jumped recently. I'm seeing a dietician and while she has been pretty helpful with some advice she also doesn't believe in calorie counting. She likes the intuitive eating approach, which doesn't really work for me as far as weight loss.
  • beachmom163
    beachmom163 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. Just joined today and I am 5'3" (probably 5'2.5) hitting 50 this year and would really like some support to help get to my goal weight. Love to be added
  • pberrypunch88
    pberrypunch88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!! It was cool seeing all the posts because honestly I've never done anything like this before. (The group not getting healthy). As soon as my work week is over I will try to add all of you! This is exciting! I am 5'1 and currently 160. I was doing good at 140 but then a happy relationship, some awful meds, and one year later I've gained 20 lbs which you all know being short makes it seem (and look) like it's more! Or maybe it's just me and I don't hold my weight well lol. 🤔

So this week I've done pretty good with eating my veggies! I found out that making Crack chicken with cauliflower rice is a meal that doesn't taste like it would be healthy. Also to me, kale is practically flavorless so I've been loading up on smoothies. So yea, no idea if I've lost anything because my scale needs new batteries BUT I'm honestly not even in a hurry to check.

I'm actually having fun by trying to teach myself to enjoy the journey and not just the destination.

So question if yall don't mind answering? What are you doing to get healthier and how new are you to MFP?
  • CeeBeeSlim
    CeeBeeSlim Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    @pberrypunch88 “Crack chicken?” Recipe please!😃
  • azuki84
    azuki84 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    5'4'' and PROUD!!! LET'S GOOooo EASY GAINS!!!
    MOTIVATION PICTURE (MID-BARE WARNING)
    088uc82zwik0.jpeg
  • serenegrace14
    serenegrace14 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I’m a shorty too. 5’3 and currently 169lbs (excited to enter the 160’s) First goal weight 155lbs with an unknown ultimate goal. Feel free to add me!
  • Aubgurl81
    Aubgurl81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’3 and started at 195😑. I’m down 7 lbs so far on my journey to 140. Happy to be here and to have a group of like minded people.