The Mirror Does Not Lie ;)

Options
Hey my luvs!!!! I looked in mirror and guess what I see a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN looking back at me!!!!! I may be only 5'2 but GREAT things do come in SMALL packages.....HA!!!! I love my beautiful eyes, nice full lips, amazing smile, nice full size chest, the junk in the trunk, and nice thick & voluptuous thighs and can't forget my pretty feet!!!! I am saying all of this because in order to be successful at losing weight you must be happy with who you are right now!!! I am losing all of the college weight I gained but even though I am heavier than before I entered college.....I still love who I am now and still think I look BEAUTIFUL!!!!! So always learn to love yourself at whatever stage you are on your weight loss journey because if you dont you would feel hopeless and not continue on your journey!

*This is my belief....if you dont agree thats okay with me! Everyone has their own thoughts and opinions!*

Replies

• hanaibo
    Options
    Love it! Go short girls! :D
  • ShortNSassy4
    Options
    Thanks luv!!! I had to show my petite ladies some luv!!!!!!
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    i love this post :-) thank you for leaving something so positive for me to read. i feel the same exact way you do :-) i love my 38 DDDs, my hips and curvy legs, my puffy tummy, and my smile!
  • ShortNSassy4
    Options
    I agree with you luv!!!! I LUV ALL MY CURVES!!!!!!
  • jenita_2009
    Options
    Lol Tell Em gurl! I love myself now...but I am definitely looking forward to a smaller, healthier me! :)
  • ShortNSassy4
    Options
    I agree with you....that is what I was exactly trying to say!!!!!
  • phendrick
    phendrick Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are wise for your age. You inspires everytime you are present on site. You make me smile. I am glad you are my pal. I appreciate you. You Rock, my little motivator.
  • ShortNSassy4
    Options
    Thanks Ms. P!!!! You ROCK as well!!! I love and appreciate all my fitness pals!!!!!!
  • phendrick
    phendrick Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ditto, Sassy!