Tracking My Calories Reminded Me to Eat More

Options
tjayrat
tjayrat Posts: 2 Member
Tracking my calories helped me realize I needed to eat more. I'm active and have to eat more to keep up with my activity level, or I get tired and wear down over time. I'm already in good shape, I use myfitnesspal to track what I'm doing so I can be at my best. It's not always about losing weight.

Replies

• BrightEyedAgain
    BrightEyedAgain Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Well said!! This is one of those posts that makes me wish I could hit multiple buttons--LIke, Inspiring, Insightful AND Hug!!
  • mmckee1189
    mmckee1189 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm eating more and losing weight. Glad I'm not the only person struggling to eat enough!
  • xxzenabxx
    xxzenabxx Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Me too! When I was in the depths of my eating disorder I was starving myself and over exercising. I was shocked to learn how little I was eating when I finally tracked my calories. Now I’m trying to lose a few pounds by eating 2200-2300 calories on a weekly average. I have to track my calories to make sure I’m eating enough to lose a little bit of weight otherwise I can easily undereat again. It’s honestly amazing what calorie counting can do.
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I’m trying to gain weight and calorie counting on here definitely helps me too. I don’t always hit the goal but it still makes me think during the day about how I can get some extra calories in.
  • Decoy152
    Decoy152 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Same here! Overshot my original weight loss goal, got too skinny, started weight training. Tracking helped immensely to bring the weight back up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!