Fish for dinner?

Options
My husband and I enjoy swai & Talapia fillets the only way I know how to make them is lemon garlic and butter... Do you have any other ideas ?

Replies

• shesblossoming
    Options
    I just broil them with pepper and lime. I'll either make them into fish tacos or put them with brown rice and a vegetable stir fry. So simple, yet so good.
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Beat one egg. Dip fish fillet in egg, and then dip in Panko bread crumbs. Bake at 350 until flakes easily with a fork (around 20 to 30 minutes). I can coat 12 ounces of fish using about 1/2 an egg and 1/4 cup of Panko which adds about 90 calories. Tonight I had 12 ounces of cod for 366 calories.
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    What about fish in a bag in the oven such a healthy and tasty way of having them. You can line the baking paper or foil with anything from spinach to bok choy, then put the fish on top and top the fish with what ever takes your fancy... Olives, tomatos, lemon juice or lime juice, onion, coriander (cilantro) and top with olive oil... serve with a baked potato and salad. The options are endless.
  • crystalcruzer
    Options
    1/2 oz grilled tillapia (chopped)
    1 oz low fat mozarella cheese (shredded)
    2 tbsp chopped green chili with chopped tomato, red onion, yellow bell pepper, cilantro
    1 Flat Out tortilla

Put all the toppings on the tortilla and fold in half, then put in the oven until melted and crispy-approx. 250 calories
  • sandradavis359
    Options
    It's great to marinate..
    Marinate some salmon fillets in soy sauce, thinly sliced lemon grass and grated ginger for 10 minutes. Grill for another 10 minutes, and serve on a bed of cous cous, or salad leaves.
    http://www.expresspharmarx.com/
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    we're boring - we wrap them in foil with food release so it doesn't stick - lay some sliced onions on top and sprinkled with Lawry's seasoned salt. Grill or bake in the oven
  • codonnell13
    codonnell13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    These tacos are fantastic! I don't like avocado, so I leave it out, but other than that it is one of my favorite recipes!
    http://community.cookinglight.com/showthread.php?t=137593