30DS+Butt Bible+Tae Bo= Crazy??

Options
Hello everyone!!!

So I have been doing Tae Bo for the past few weeks, lost a few lbs/inches. All is well.....BUUUUT I need more!!! I have been reading about JM 30DS. I have seen the b/a pics and all I can say is DAAAMN!!! I think I am getting it this weekend!!!

I have also been reading about the Butt Bible, as badly as I want to lose weight, I want to increase the junk in the trunk...I currently have none :sad: To my understanding, the 30DS is only 20 mins (well, I am sure 20 will kick my butt) and the BB is 20 min on Level 1 and increases by 10 min after each level (is this correct?)

So my question, would doing all three be too much? BB for the butt...D'UH! 30DS for everything else and Tae Bo for cardio...

What do you guys think?? :wink:

Replies

• kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i dont think its too much. now i feel like doing it with you lol.
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    i dont think its too much. now i feel like doing it with you lol.

Let's do it!!!! I need motivation & support!
  • theradiantbride
    Options
    Just so you know, 30DS is actually closer to 30 minutes all-together. The actual "exercise", excluding stretches at the beginning and the end and the warm-up, is 20 minutes. Just for planning purposes. :)

I definitely don't think it's too much, though. :D
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    30DS is closer to 30 minutes then 20, its like 28 minutes. If you don't mind doing an hour of crazyness then I think that'll work for you! From experience, I can barely finish the first 20 days of 30DS
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    30DS is closer to 30 minutes then 20, its like 28 minutes. If you don't mind doing an hour of crazyness then I think that'll work for you! From experience, I can barely finish the first 20 days of 30DS

What type of workouts were you doing before 30DS?
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    30DS is an awesome and hard workout! I think all together with quitting doing it and starting up I may have done 30days. lol (I have a problem with doing things over and over everyday. I get bored easy.)
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    30DS is an awesome and hard workout! I think all together with quitting doing it and starting up I may have done 30days. lol (I have a problem with doing things over and over everyday. I get bored easy.)

What weight were you using?
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    sounds like fun... Im doing P90X and Brazil Butt Lift... i have a booty im just trying to improve it...
    Good luck and happy losing!
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    sounds like fun... Im doing P90X and Brazil Butt Lift... i have a booty im just trying to improve it...
    Good luck and happy losing!

I wish that was my problem, I need to create mine from scratch!! :laugh:
    And thanks!!
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options

What weight were you using?

I started off slow so I wouldn't kill myself with it. I went with a 1lb. But I was told not to over do it cuz it has been so long and I was recovering from an injury. My arms were sore big time. I would recommend a 2lb since you have been doing more then just sitting around.
  • Lotstoluv263
    Options
    1st day of 30DS kicked my butt, I can hardly wor but I managed to do 30 minutes on teh treadmill afterwards. But I am TOTALLY out of shape too!! So if you are in pretty good shape u should be fine. Good luck I wish I can......or better yet can't wait until I can do a variety like that without dying!! LOL.
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    1st day of 30DS kicked my butt, I can hardly wor but I managed to do 30 minutes on teh treadmill afterwards. But I am TOTALLY out of shape too!! So if you are in pretty good shape u should be fine. Good luck I wish I can......or better yet can't wait until I can do a variety like that without dying!! LOL.

Believe me, I am not in shape at all!! But I really, really, REALLY want a tush so I will try this out and hope and pray I can go through it...Kim Kardashian will have nothing on me when I am done!! :laugh:
  • xASHYxSMASHYx
    xASHYxSMASHYx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am currently on the 30 Day Shred, I did it for about two weeks then had to take a break for about four days because of my knee. It is an awesome workout, and I am already seeing improved muscle tone in some areas. It is pretty high impact though, so my knees get really swollen after doing it. I got through level 1 ok. Level 2 I have to do with the modifications, but it still feels really intense. I also do it with a 45 minute Zumba workout and it doesn't feel like too much, so I think you should be ok with your other planned workouts.