New dashboard is too confusing

Options
I really don’t like this new dashboard AT ALL.
It’s not any easier and you have to go hunting for things that were much easier to access in the old way.
And every other moment they keep pushing for you to upgrade and pay. Absolutely not. I’ve been on MFP for MANY years and have always liked it.
This doesn’t make me want to keep using it, although I will, begrudgingly.

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I have to agree. A lot of people seem to like having all that info right there. However, the calorie goal/eaten/exercise/balance was always there when you first open the app, and the other things aren't really relevant on the day-to-day basis. All they really did was add an extra screen to tap through to get to other things, like the news feed. I feel like there was pressure to do "something" and this is what they landed on. I'll get used to it, I guess. If they added an option for customization of your home screen, I'd get rid of most of what's on the dashboard.
  • Barbo100
    Barbo100 Posts: 9 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I don’t like it at all either. And I’ve lost the ability to see at a glance, the difference between my starting weight and now - it no longer tells me more than my watch app. It seems a real step backwards to me.
    I’m maintaining now and no longer calorie counting so perhaps it’s time to stop.

Edit: weirdly it is showing the weight change now though I’ve no idea why it didn’t before. Perhaps the weight progress is shown in 2 places?
  • Tori1205
    Tori1205 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don’t like it either…..much prefer the old dashboard.
  • Seasonal_One
    Seasonal_One Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I don't care for it at all either. Stopped using the app and use only the PC version.
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I actually like it! It looks more modern and I can see more easily what I want. I've only been on for a year though so maybe if I were on longer, the change would be hard. I would LOVE to see the format of the community boards look a lot better though. I would love to see it look more like Facebook or Reddit. Having to click into every post to see anything is super annoying.