New to MFP!!!

Options
Ive been a weightless journey for a couple of months now and Ive always failed!! I need some supporters and friends....btw i love this site!!!!

Replies

• anababiie
    Options
    I'll be your friend :D
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Everything is better with friends!
  • Csheldon85
    Csheldon85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Christina. I'm 25 and today is my first day using the app and also my first day of focused determination. 6 years ago I was the same weight I am right now, then I got pregnant with twins and made it up to 225 when I had them. I was so uncomfortable with my own body, it was hard to breath and get up and sex even stopped being fun... I know I know, I was pregnant with twins, but it was enough to motivate me. As soon as I could I joined a gym and there was no looking back. I got down to 145 comfortably, 135 at my lowest but I had the stomach flu. Ever since that stomach flu it has been a slow climb back up, even though I never stopped working out, I fell back into old eating habits, plus I have boys (which requires I keep a lot of EVERYTHING in my kitchen... bleh!) So here I am, determined to get back to 140 (40 lbs to lose) and I'm hoping I can stay motivated.... I don't have any friends on here, but all are welcome!
  • LuvORR
    Options
    Welcome girl! I love MFP! Its the best site ever!! I know what makes it the greatest is the members!
  • dotsoncck
    dotsoncck Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This is my first week and I'm still finding my way around this site. Maybe we can help each other. Befriend me if you like.
  • Brittany0209
    Brittany0209 Posts: 5 Member
    Options