Apple watch

Options
Hey all! Ever since the MyFitnessPal update, my Apple Watch isn’t syncing so my exercises aren’t showing up! Do I need to do something?

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,114 Member
    Options
    You can try viewing and refreshing the newsfeed on the app. Aside from that, nothing much to do except wait to see when MFP will fix the issue, you are certainly not alone...
  • x_stephisaur_x
    x_stephisaur_x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I find it helps to view the exercise in your health app or exercise app on your phone. 50/50 which one will help it sync to MFP but it gets there in the end!
  • TreyLagger
    TreyLagger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue. Contacted MFP support and they replied that it’s a known issue they’re working on. I replied it would be nice if they’d post something so that I didn’t waste hours trying to get the data to sync. Oh well…. Manual inputs til they fix it.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,114 Member
    Options
  • slade51
    slade51 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I log my outdoor walk/run/bike with MapMyFitness, and those do sync to MFP, but I log my gym work (lift/elliptical/row/bike) etc using AppleWatch and those are no longer syncing.

Most days I walk to the gym & back to work out, and my feed shows two 0.8 mile walks. So I get a lot of friendly “good walk” encouragement from MFP friends who don’t see me lifting for an hour a day.

This doesn’t bother me as much as how difficult MFP makes it to post pictures from the app.
  • ktilton70130
    ktilton70130 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    i believe there was an update of some sort because I was having the same issues but as of this weekend I noticed it had begun syncing again with no other issues as of yet this week.