Apple Watch not syncing with MFP anymore

Options
What’s going on? I see other people are experiencing this too. I’ve emailed MyFitnessPal with no reply. Why isn’t MFP syncing movement from Apple Watch all of a sudden?

Replies

• rachelkasten
    rachelkasten Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    None of my Peloton workouts are showing up anymore. They usually got though my watch and update in MFP. :(
  • andrewchorney3147
    andrewchorney3147 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Having the same issue. 😡
  • scarahjs
    scarahjs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same!
  • colliewobbles
    colliewobbles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same happened to me and the I completed my diary and it updated
  • Hoostuck
    Hoostuck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem after the latest MyFitnessPal update. I uninstalled and reinstalled MyFitnessPal without any success to fix the problem. What is going on? So frustrating!!
  • JJlynn515
    JJlynn515 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Having the same issue and have been crushing it with workouts so I’m super annoyed !
  • x_stephisaur_x
    x_stephisaur_x Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I've been having the same issue, but it's quite sporadic.

Sometimes looking at my exercise in the Health app seems to help, othertimes I have to click "add exercise" and then come out of it without logging anything to see my workouts suddenly appear.
  • jollymack
    jollymack Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same issue. Help!
  • mharrahy
    mharrahy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list. Same issue “ no workout data logged” in MFP. In the recent past opening the Peloton or the Workout app on my watch would automatically log excercise calories burned on rides/walks respectively. Last couple of weeks nothing… all appropriate sharing setting between Peloton, Health and MFP that worked before are still in place, unchanged. What’s up MFP?
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I have to refresh my page a lot, open and close the app. Sometimes it takes a few hours then randomly shows up
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,640 Member
    Options
    If workouts aren’t showing up in diary via iOS app, and you’re properly synced and privacy set up, go to newsfeed and then back to diary.

The workouts should then show up in diary.

Visiting the feed somehow forces them to.

If you’ve got negative calorie adjustment set up, it can take as long as thirty minutes for that to recombobulate.

Be sure to go to newsfeed and back to diary before taking your watch off and putting your phone away before bed. Otherwise you may or may not get credit for all workouts.

Hopefully a fix is in the works so you don’t have to hassle with the workaround.
  • ktilton70130
    ktilton70130 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    not sure if there was an update or not but mine began syncing properly over the weekend and no issues this week as of yet.