Finally, my colleagues notice that I'm losing weight =)

Options
Just want to share my joy, this morning 2 of my colleagues said that I look slim now and they asked whether I'm taking diet pills or just control my calories. With very proud and happy face, I told them that i did it with exercise and MFP.

Last 2 weeks, I was complained that I did not lose more weight eventhough I did the control my diet and exercise 3 times a week, but MFP members're great, they supported and motivated me to continue move on...........

Thanks to everyone.................... (+____+)

142450.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• mooi
    mooi Posts: 17
    Options
    Just want to share my joy, this morning 2 of my colleagues said that I look slim now and they asked whether I'm taking diet pills or just control my calories. With very proud and happy face, I told them that i did it with exercise and MFP.

Last 2 weeks, I was complained that I did not lose more weight eventhough I did the control my diet and exercise 3 times a week, but MFP members're great, they supported and motivated me to continue move on...........

Thanks to everyone.................... (+____+)

142450.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Great job:flowerforyou: Keep up the great work :drinker: :drinker:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    isnt that great! way to go!:flowerforyou:
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :flowerforyou: It sure feels good when someone else notices your success.
  • ginaoakes
    ginaoakes Posts: 84
    Options
    EXCELLENT :happy: Keep up the good work ! You are doing this for yourself . . but It doesn't hurt when others start to notice !! It is GREAT motivation :drinker:
  • papersparrow
    papersparrow Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That's WONDERFUL news! Congratulations! It's always so great when people notice, I'm so glad for you. Keep it up!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!
    :flowerforyou:
    I had a similar question last week. A coworker asked me if I was on something to lose weight!
    It feels so good! Just think how good it will feel in another few pounds!
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    yipeee well done and keep going!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that feels so good, doesn't it when someone notices.
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    Omg i totally share your pain. Honestly, I know Im not doing this for anyone else but....since i've lost almost 20 lbs I've seen all my friends.....NO ONE said anything to me...I was REALLY starting to think I was crazy. My really close girls obviously know what I'm doing so they say they've noticed but...no one who knew nothing about my journey and it was a little depressing...FINALLY today some random girl asked me if i had...i felt like..FINALLY...Im not crazy!!!!hahahahaha...CONGRATS! i KNOW how awesome that feels!
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Aside from it being such a GREAT compliment......what wonderful motivation that is to make you keep going for it!!! You are obviously doing a good job!!

Keep it up :)
  • mooi
    mooi Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks for all the members who always there to support me.

Love all of you!:smile:
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    that's great!!!! It DOES feel good when others notice---I just have to laugh when they ask what "diet" I'm on---I have told at least 2 dozen people about MFP. It's daily vigilance and constant support form MFP working!! So CONGRATS ON YOUR VIGILANCE AND HARD WORK!

123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!