Accountability Pals needed

Options
Looking for accountability partners? So am I! I have 80 plus lbs to lose and I just want to have the best community. Wherever you are let’s do this journey together! πŸ™ŒπŸ½ Add me. ✨

Replies

• kml3034
    kml3034 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need accountability too!!
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    @Summerztyme thanks for this thread. Sent you a request.

I’m a 40 year old single mom with sole custody of my two younger children (oldest is grown). I let stress & depression take control of me years ago and when the pandemic hit that surely didn’t help. Once upon a time I was a fitness buff. Now I’m trying to shed my biggest gain ever (more than any pregnancy) and rebuild muscle. Still battling some long CoVID symptoms but determined to get back into shape & do the things I love. Started this journey 4/4/22 at 180lbs and am down 10.lbs. Goal weight ~125 but focused more on fitness than the scale.

@kml3034 sending you a request too.
  • BryantAZ
    BryantAZ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would very much like some friends here for support and to celebrate success. 60 to go here too! Add me. :)
  • sarahlockard9
    sarahlockard9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love an accountability partner. I feel like I am at a point where I seriously need to loose this weight once and for all for the sake of my health. I need to loose 60+ lbs. I know how to but I have a hard time with keeping my drive long term.
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Active daily n public diary. I'm supportive too!😁😁😁😁