Those who are married...

Options
What is your FAVE thing about your spouse? you can answer this in several different ways if you like...physically, emotionally, personality wise??

Since we all change throughout the years... What changes do you love?

Replies

• mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    shes a great cook and very detail oriented
  • jamhamster
    jamhamster Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm not married yet (getting married 27th oct next year) I love everything about my man he's kind and considerate, I epes love that he's a chef and Is always cooking me wonderfully healthy meals :)
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    I'm not married yet (getting married 27th oct next year) I love everything about my man he's kind and considerate, I epes love that he's a chef and Is always cooking me wonderfully healthy meals :)

Oct 27th is my anniversary.

I can't pick one favorite thing about her.. but push to shove she is an Awesome mom!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    My husband is just the kindest most loving man I've ever known... and he puts up with me and I wouldn't want to live with me, if I'm being honest :laugh:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    we are complete opposites to each other! im the extrovert and he's the introvert! he keeps me grounded and sane!
  • frankie2637
    frankie2637 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Getting the divorce papers lol. Best change I did. sorry to all those loved up couples but I couldnt resist :)
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Getting the divorce papers lol. Best change I did. sorry to all those loved up couples but I couldnt resist :)
    As a re-married gay divorcee... I know what it's like to be free from a desrtuctive relationship. Mind you, I did shed a bulk load of weight during the break-up - only to pile it all and more back on again once I found the TRUE love of my life :love: :noway: :grumble: :sad:

Of course, sometimes I almost feel like I'm cheating becasue I spend so much time with MFP :wink:
  • frankie2637
    Options
    Yep! I lost loads of weight when I kicked him out but a underactive thyroid led me to pile on the pounds. I have also met the most amazing man and I adore him. Totally addicted to MFP and driving everyone who doesnt know about it crazy lol
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I love his sense of humour. Before we got together, back when we were just best friends he told me he would only be with someone who laughed at his jokes. I mostly groan at them, but that's good enough!
    I love his eyes. He has big brown eyes and long dark eyelashes.
    I love that he is the most capable and down to earth yet scarily intelligent person I know. There's nothing he can't do.
  • hazedot
    hazedot Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yep! I lost loads of weight when I kicked him out but a underactive thyroid led me to pile on the pounds. I have also met the most amazing man and I adore him. Totally addicted to MFP and driving everyone who doesnt know about it crazy lol

Oh I know that feeling! I think I'm driving my fiance mental with it. Every time he goes to put something in his mouth I'm like 'do you know how many calories that contains?' I'm pretty sure it was driving him crackers... then he decided to get the app for himself and now he does it back at me! touche my man!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    My wife is incredibly supportive. She also excels in areas I fall short. Together, we make a complete team. She gave me three beautiful daughters.

Most of all, sometimes when I am inclined to react poorly or rashly in a given situation, I think about the affect it would have on her and the girls and 99% of the time I am a better person for it.

I wouldn't be as successful, as accomplished or as happy as I am today, if I hadn't met Jan.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    He completely "gets" me. Not many do. He's is also sooo funny! He's very much the strong and silent type but every once in a while, I get to witness his hilarity. I feel special :bigsmile:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    He is awesome,and funny.He works harder for his family than anyone I know.He is super sarcastic which fit in well with me.We went through hell in the begining of our relationship and he stuck with me.We changed our lives together.:heart:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    My husband always puts me first in his life, and is supportive of everything I do. Also, he somehow manages to make me laugh or smile when I want to be mad at him. He knows me so well, and actually finds it 'cute' when I'm crabby (which I don't get at all).

Oh, plus he's really cute, super-sexy and always keeps me warm at night :love:
  • Samuisunshine
    Options
    Because he loves me whatever......and he looks great in his uniform :laugh:
  • Kate6868
    Kate6868 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    He puts up with my crap...but calls me on it when I'm getting stupid.
  • frankie2637
    Options

Oh I know that feeling! I think I'm driving my fiance mental with it. Every time he goes to put something in his mouth I'm like 'do you know how many calories that contains?' I'm pretty sure it was driving him crackers... then he decided to get the app for himself and now he does it back at me! touche my man!

I'm pretty certain I'm going to get gagged at work if I say one more time "do you know how many calories are in that?"!!!!!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the fact that he can lick his eyebrows :devil:

Whoa!! Very talented!

I love that my husband doesn't expect me to be anyone except myself and he does things that most men won't do on the regular. And he makes me laugh every day.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    how supportive he is... and how much i enjoy spending time with him.. He even agrees to go grocery shopping with me just so we can spend time together since we have so little of it together. I miss him terribly.