Steps not syncing and how to input portion size?

Options
So I synced with my samsung health app which is counting my steps but mfp isn't showing my steps. Also, how do you edit portion sizes? I had a half portion of leftovers and because I couldn't figure out how to enter the portion weight or size it took me over my daily allowance, which obviously has an affect on my target projection. Really disappointing

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,109 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    How are you logging your leftovers? With individual food database entries? Normally, you should be able to select both the serving size and the number of those serving sizes, for any food in the database (although the available second sizes will vary greatly, sometimes many options, sometimes only one).
    Is the issue perhaps that you tapped on the + sign next to the food in the list, instead of tapping on the name of the food? Tapping on the + sign adds the food as you see it, tapping on the food name let's you adjust numbers of servings and serving size.
    (I'm presuming you're using the app, the website is different)

You can still edit your diary after the fact as well, just tap on the foods and halve the number of servings? (for individual foods at least, not sure about recipes)