25ish pounds down in 9 weeks

Options
I started with Weight Watchers 9 weeks ago tomorrow I have since quit Weight Watchers since I really needed to learn about the food I was eating more than just about the "points" I was consuming. I lost about 10lbs while on Weight Watchers ! I started out just walking 1.4miles pushing my 2 boys in the double jogger and then I added in some workout DVD's and some running. I am now doing the 30day shred and plan to do it after I lose every 25lbs to hopefully help me tone up before I tackle the next 25 :) I am only 23 years old and was quite disgusted to find myself at 210lbs ... I met my husband when I was 17 (June 2005) and I weighed 135 I had some female issues and gained up to 170lbs by my graduation from high school (May 2006) then in November 2006 I got pregnant with our first son when I delivered I was at 216lbs (August 2007) he had alot of health issues and we spent most of his first year in the hospital I am not sure what I weighed but I know I never got below 190lbs when I became pregnant with our second son (June 2009) I was fluctuating between 190-195 and when I delivered him I was 223lbs (March 2010) this past July I just got fed up with being fat and decided to finally try and do something about it only July 4th, 2011 I weighed in at 210lbs .... This morning I weighed in at 184.6 !! I am finally back in the size 16 jeans I wore after my first son was born and I have packed up all maternity clothes my ultimate goal is 135lbs or where I feel healthiest !!

Ok I must admit I hate my pictures I avoid them at all cost but I think most people here will be supportive and at this time I need all the support I can get I feel like my family/friends are not supporting me at all :(

**Please excuse my very bad phone pictures I haven't been able to get my camera to work all summer**
brandifat.jpg
This is me around 210lbs possibly a little more excuse the unflattering pajama's I was wearing Lee down to sleep

brandifat2.jpg
This is 205lbs. in XL Shirt and Size 18 Jeans

fatbrandi.jpg
This is 195lbs

brandi185.jpg
This is me at 185lbs last week in the same XL shirt as above with size 16 jeans

And this is my motivation & support !!!
me190.jpg

Replies

• Nykki71
    Nykki71 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! keep up the hard work you are doing. you look great!
  • GeekMom17
    Options
    Congrats! You are looking amazing! Keep it up!
  • mrsmccullen07
    Options
    Thank you so much !!! I am super excited to have come this far !!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! very impressive loss. Good work
  • annarouni
    annarouni Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    So glad for you!! I suppose there could be days when you just don't feel like doing it all, on top of all the other stuff you do as a wife and mother, so I am really impressed that you are staying on course. I hope you reach your goal. <3
  • trailrider1963
    Options
    Wonderful progress. I can definitely see the difference in the way that shirt fits you.
  • freshstart4me
    Options
    aww youre so sweet...congratulations girl....keep up the hard work. youre doing fantastic!
  • vanzeem
    vanzeem Posts: 107
    Options
    Great job!! It's definalty hard to do with kids and everything else that demands your attention. It seems you're on the right track!! :)
  • vanzeem
    vanzeem Posts: 107
    Options
    Great job!! It's definalty hard to do with kids and everything else that demands your attention. It seems you're on the right track!! :)
  • laurajayne61
    laurajayne61 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow you definately should be proud of your accomplishments. I am a Life Time Weight Watchers members and it's not for everyone. From what I've seem of MyFitnessPal I like it too. I am down 23.8 lbs since May 2011. Keep you the fantastic work for you and those beautiful babies. You can do it!
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Brilliant job momma! You can be very proud of yourself! Keep up the great work!
  • mrsmccullen07
    Options
    It would defintly be easier to sit on the couch but my boys are actually helping ALOT every evening around the same time its like they have internal clocks both boys will start getting fussy and my oldest will actually ask can we go for a walk and as soon as my youngest sees my excerise clothes he heads for the stroller ... They both really enjoy our walks and love it when I run they just laugh and laugh !!

On days I get dressed to do my workout DVDs they both get mad as fire that we aren't going outside but they will both get in my bedroom and bounce around while I do my workout my 18month old gets on the floor when I do pushups face-to-face with me and screams MOM over and over its so cute !!!

The hardest thing has been avoiding the late night snacking both my boys and my husband do but my husband has actually stopped doing it in front of me after I workout I take a shower and they all snack then and I get to have time to myself its awesome :) My husband is being great the rest of my family not so much but I have tons of support here and with my facebook friends I have found :):) I think I can do it !!

And just a little NSV last week I actually went to Cato to buy me a new shirt and they had a orange one identical to my pink one which I love and I was able to buy a size Large and it fits great just like its supposed to the pink one has gotten too big now its looks awful on me so I have put it in the giveaway box
  • JerseyGirl5970
    JerseyGirl5970 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl !!! You inspire Me :smile:
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Good job!!

Thanks for sharing.
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    looking good momma!! Keep it Up! I know your excited about a whole new you!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! I also started with weight watchers and lost my initial weight with the points system. I am loving this site much better! Keep up the great work!
  • SheWei
    SheWei Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss your looking HOT keep up the great work!
  • weightloss06
    Options
    Awesome. well done to you!!!!!!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Very nice! I noticed your changing table in the pic. Are you a CDing mom too?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!