The little black dress

Options
Does anyone have that little black dress that you have grown out of..and kept for motivation??

Well I do! When I first started my weightloss journey (June 2011)...I couldn't hardly get it up..and only half way zipped :noway:

but NOW...I don't even have to unzip it to put it on!!! I can just pull it up and it's kind of loose!!! :love:

That makes me happy..and it motivates me even more to know that I'm actually getting somewhere! Looking in the mirror, I can't really tell, but apparently what I'm doing is working because the black dress doesnt lie!!!!

I just want to say THANK YOU!!! To all of MFP friends, and MFP community because you guys are what keeps me going every day!!!
Lets keep kickin' *kitten* together, shall we!?!??

Replies

• alissa0312
    Options
    I have several of these dresses!! Nice job!!
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Just bought my little black dress, i'm wearing it in my profile pic :)
  • chrissyw63
    chrissyw63 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That's the best! Good job, Rachel! :)
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! WTG!! :smile:
  • Shawnda1730
    Options
    Awesome Job! I do have several of those as well, and none of them fit, but you are an inspiration!
  • SarahBeeMe
    SarahBeeMe Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, and yes - I'm wearing mine in my picture too!! :D
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Congratulations:):) Amazing Journey!!
  • horsepullerlovesme
    Options
    i dont have a black dress but i did make a dress that is kinda hawiian. lots of colors and it is size 8. cant wait to wear it on my first date with my hubby being in size 8. :~) congrates
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Love it, great job!
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I CALL MY RED DRESS MY LIL RED DRESS CUZ WEN I FIRST WORE IT I WAS ONLY 145 POUNDS...THAT HAS BEEN MY INSPIRATIONAL DRESS AND I HOPE TO FIT IT BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS..I IKNOW I WONT DROP 50 POUNDS FROM HERE TIL XMAS BUT HOPEFULLY MY MEASUREMENTS WILL HELP ME OUT : )
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I kept my favorite pair of jeans from my college days(I'm 36 now). I can actually zip them up after 17 years, but they are TIGHT! Pretty soon I will look great in them!
  • Aegelis
    Aegelis Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I have a little black vest, does rhyming count? It's not 'little' per say but had a tough time buttoning it when I got it and now it is a little loose.
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Woohoo:drinker: ! Let’s hear it for the LBD that could! Congrats on being able to slip right into it without any struggle. Can't wait till I get there!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I had some little green pants :smile:
    I had them custom made when I visited India about 8 years ago and I have grown out of them and into them a couple of times in the last few years.
    Now they are definitley too big, I think I need to buy another pair of "aspirational pants" to use as a guide for the right weight for me.
  • rachel_onamission
    Options
    You guys are all awesome!!! Thank you for all the support and I know you guys can all do it too!! **If you havent already!**
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!