anybody trying to lose 25-30lbs??

Options
Im new to this and Im still trying to figure out how things work...Im currently at 184 trying to get down to 150. So if anyone is in the range of losing 25-30lbs please add me as a friend & lets encourage one another :) ( I NEED ALL THE SUPPORT I CAN GET BECAUSE THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME IVE BEEN ON A WEIGHTLOSS JOURNEY)

Replies

• Cybes
    Cybes Posts: 13
    Options
    DITTO!!!!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Hey hun I have already gone from 215 to 184 but am planning to get down to 150 as well.
    You can add me if you would like :)
  • BendySpartan
    BendySpartan Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Lost 3lb got 29lb to go!! Feel free to add me!
  • kuteme
    kuteme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hey, you can add me although i am aiming for more than 30lbs,

252602.png
  • moon_light10
    Options
    I need to loose 30lbs as well,
    started last week,
  • Mguilmot
    Mguilmot Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    This year I lost 55lbs already, and want to lose an extra 10 this year. Things can be done, but you need a good mindset :)
  • ambrown83
    Options
    hey im aiming for more like 66lbs :) but I'll go through the journey with you :) I only just joined up but I am officially doing my eating plan tomorrow, started my exercising tonight though. You can do this, just keep your eye on the prize :)
  • Page2777
    Options
    i jave lost 8 pounds and have a further 37 to lose want to get down to 140
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I was nearly 190. I am aiming for 152. Have nearly lost 10 pounds so far. You can add me if you like x
  • Prettyasmi
    Options
    Hey!!! you can add me as well. I just lost 4 pounds and would like to loos etotal 30 Pounds. I am also about 1 month old to this.
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    :tongue: Hi, I need to lose a total of 37 pounds (it was 42) you can add me if you like. :D
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I have lost 30 already but I would like to lose around another 20-25. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • BrielleThompson
    Options
    Hi Brittany - I need to lose about 30-40! Let's motivate eachother. What are your plans for today? I'm gonna start with the gym before work!
  • MsToniBi
    Options
    I totally understand same here!
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I get you!

I so badly want to lose the pound too, but I have heard many stories about muscle weighing more than fat and that it is more a matter of inches as opposed to pounds.

I have to ask myself this to remind myself of that fact: Do you want to be lifted around a lot like a ballerina or to look physically toned and as slim as you see fit?

I would of course choose the latter but if someone could wave a magic wand and get me (5"3 in height) from 168lb to 126lb I would be over the moon - so yes a pretty contradictory comment from me there!
  • tilulah1304
    tilulah1304 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    same here.. i only joined end of last month and already i love it!! please feel free to add me.. im trying to get rid of 30lbs too but taking baby steps at the moment.. so each 10lbs ill try reward myself with a little gift..

blackmail my mind into not eating and excerisiing more :) terrible i know but will see if it works...

again im here for support and any support that you have is much appricaited. :flowerforyou:
  • DefiningRaquel
    Options
    Ive got 30lbs to go as well and i just started on Monday :)
  • ms_cee
    Options
    On Aug. 5, 2011 - I weighed 170 when I began my journey of losing weight, now 160. :smile: I am aiming for another 30lbs.
  • LenaNicole15
    Options
    Hey! We pretty much have the same goal! I'm currently at 183 and want to get to 150. I'm adding you as a friend right now :). Good luck!
  • snyderwoman
    Options
    20 would get me healthy but 30 would get me sexy! :love: I need support because my husband is obese and could care less about losing weight...please add me!