is anyone else COLD?

Options
BeautyFromPain
BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
Hey all,

so now that I have lost the weight which I've lost it feels like the weather has dropped ten degrees, it feels like it is colder than it was in winter!

Has anyone else noticed this?
Obviously it's a good thing cos that means my BF% is less but i hate the cold!

Replies

• clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    yep and I even have to sleep dressed like I used to on winters days.....
  • rocki21
    rocki21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    im always cold no matter what so no real change for me
  • cherdan
    cherdan Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Most def.. I always was "colder" than most people, in general, it seemed like (maybe cause of my height?), but since my weight loss I feel it a lot more. The other night I got caught in torrential rain, really heavy, and I was FREEZING. I went into the store, dried myself off in the bathroom and tried to use the internet cafe, but after about 20 minutes I went home because with my wet clothes and the AC, I literally couldn't even sit still. Miserable cold.
    I feel it the most in my chest.. my chest always shrinks dramatically with weight loss and I feel like the only place I have real "warmth" is my bum! :p Which, thankfully, hasn't disappeared..
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Most def.. I always was "colder" than most people, in general, it seemed like (maybe cause of my height?), but since my weight loss I feel it a lot more. The other night I got caught in torrential rain, really heavy, and I was FREEZING. I went into the store, dried myself off in the bathroom and tried to use the internet cafe, but after about 20 minutes I went home because with my wet clothes and the AC, I literally couldn't even sit still. Miserable cold.
    I feel it the most in my chest.. my chest always shrinks dramatically with weight loss and I feel like the only place I have real "warmth" is my bum! :p Which, thankfully, hasn't disappeared..

yeah i have gone from a G cup to a D cup so know what you mean LOL
  • sammyj321123
    Options
    im the opposite lol when i was pegnant i used to always be cold but now iv lost all the weight i dont feel the cold much anymore all my friends keep complaining about being cold as it's got alot colder recently and if anything iv had the windows open lol, but iv never felt the cold used to play out with just strap tops on when i was lil in the middle of winter lol
  • patriot201
    patriot201 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm almost always hot, even though I am considered underweight (current BMI of 18.2). It seems like I am either hot and sweating profusely or freezing. There is no gray area.
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I used to have my thermostat turned right up, didnt feel the cold at all, those days are gone gone gone!
  • persian_star
    persian_star Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I feel the cold a lot, but I always reckoned this was a good excuse for more cute jumpers and luscious furry blankets in vivid colours. Layers are the best!
  • livi_cowgirl
    livi_cowgirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Yeah, totally! Time was, anything above 5 degrees was a heatwave for me. Now we have 15 degrees and I feel like I'm in the Arctic!
  • cherdan
    cherdan Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    oops.. wrong thread lol
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I tell my family I lost my insulation!

I used to go outside when it was snowing and run to/from the car with a mere sweater. I wore my shoes with no socks. I didn't own a heavy winter coat (I don't think I could find one to fit me anyway).

Now I had to go sweater shopping and have a winter coat. I wear socks!!!! I bought some plain long sleeve tshirts to wear underneath on cold cold days!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Sitting here with a blanket on my lap right now actually. Id MUCH rather be cold than hot though.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    im always cold no matter what so no real change for me

Yeah, same here.