Healthy Snacks :)

Options
Hi all,

I need to know what is the healthiest snack possible that i can have under 200 cal.

Thank you,

Fadyaaaa

Replies

• RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I find two corn thins with 40g of reduced fat cottage cheese with chives quite satisfying and only about 90 calories.
  • ReinventingLisa
    ReinventingLisa Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Depends on what kind of snacks you're talking about. You can eat a lot of fruits/veggies for under 200 calories. About a cup of strawberries has only 50 calories.
  • fadyaaaa
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • awdamm
    awdamm Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    i just had a serving of multigrain cherrios in a cup of skim milk and it was delicious! and 196 calories!
  • crazymama76
    crazymama76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    light string cheese, laughing cow wedge with reduced fat triscuit, light babybel cheese, yogart, granola bars
  • fadyaaaa
    Options
    I will give it all a try :)
  • surfinbernard
    Options
    Apiece of fruit and a small handful of nuts or seeds.
  • KellysDiet78
    Options
    Hiya.. I find that fruit are good snacks as normally an average peice of fruit ranges from approx 30 for say a plum/tangerine/kiwi to 100kcls for a banana for example.. however they dont always fill you up.. and you need to be careful of the sugar in the fruit.. say grapes i.e have lots of sugar compared to strawberries...
    I sometimes grill a single chicken fillet or a fillet of salmon, and then cut it up in a little pot and if I get peckish i snack on it.. a grilled breast is approx 120kcls and grilled salmon 180/200kcls..
    Hope this helps.. it just makes a nice change to the normal fruit/nut snacks that people have.
  • naomirog
    naomirog Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Dried mango is a lovely sweet snack and def nuts and seeds butt hey can be high in cals so just have a handful! :)
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I like the Wasa Multi-Grain Crisps. I use two with a wedge of Lite Laughing Cow cheese.
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    A small tub of non-fat yoghurt is 68 calories. Or if you want something sweet two small mandarins are 72 calories. I also enjoy strawberries with non-fat yoghurt.
  • luv2runsgf
    Options
    My favorite under 200 cal snack is a sliced apple with 1 T of natural peanut butter. Filling and healthy.
  • nwfe
    nwfe Posts: 7
    Options
    red grapes to dip in a yogurt
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    Special k mini breaks chocolate are yummy less than 100 calories
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and celery sticks :wink: