Well known celebrity hypnotist....wants to work with ME!

sassiebritches
sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
So, I put an add on craigslist to Barter my professional services for sevices........Personal Trainer, Nutritionist, Massage Therapist.......Healthy people willing to trade services with me as I am broke and so are they, but we all have something the other can use.

So I got an email from a gentleman who claimed to be able to provide hypnosis services for weight loss and for health and nutrition. Well I am alright in these departments. Coming here has given me the strength I have needed to beat cravings and do this the right way. So I mentioned this to him, that I was hoping for an actual personal trainer................BUT..................I have met several people that used hypnosis for quitting smoking.....so I threw that out to him and he agreed. 1 - 2hour session for quitting smoking and 1-4 hour session of my bookwork AFTER I am smoke free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know some people don't believe in hypnosis, but I am open to anything that will help me quit without drugs or major side effects. I have heard the smoking hypnosis is 66% effective....thats much much better then $6.50 a day for smokes and lung cancer.

So I looked into this guys credentials and turns out he has done a few movie stars, olympic and martial arts athletes and high level executives.......

what the heck right?

I am excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• sassiebritches
    So, I put an add on craigslist to Barter my professional services for sevices........Personal Trainer, Nutritionist, Massage Therapist.......Healthy people willing to trade services with me as I am broke and so are they, but we all have something the other can use.

So I got an email from a gentleman who claimed to be able to provide hypnosis services for weight loss and for health and nutrition. Well I am alright in these departments. Coming here has given me the strength I have needed to beat cravings and do this the right way. So I mentioned this to him, that I was hoping for an actual personal trainer................BUT..................I have met several people that used hypnosis for quitting smoking.....so I threw that out to him and he agreed. 1 - 2hour session for quitting smoking and 1-4 hour session of my bookwork AFTER I am smoke free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know some people don't believe in hypnosis, but I am open to anything that will help me quit without drugs or major side effects. I have heard the smoking hypnosis is 66% effective....thats much much better then $6.50 a day for smokes and lung cancer.

So I looked into this guys credentials and turns out he has done a few movie stars, olympic and martial arts athletes and high level executives.......

what the heck right?

• krickman
    krickman Posts: 5 Member
    go for it!!

I worked with a woman who had such great success with hypnosis, that she has postponed lap-band surgery!

i found a hypnosis for weightloss download, and use it occasionally. i'm not sure if it works, but i'm losing... :)

just more evidence that when you change your mind, you change your body.

good luck and let us all know how your experience went and how it's working for you! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    My dad is one of the BIGGEST critics of things out there. You tell it to him & he will tell you otherwise. Hypnosis, however, helped him to quit smoking. His theory is that you have to WANT to quit & the hypnosis puts the stuff in your head so you have to tools TO quit. He's been smoke free for 15 years now!

Good for you, Sassie! That is a fantastic thing to do & your body will love you for it! :flowerforyou:
  • desirea2006
    desirea2006 Posts: 58 Member
    Let me know if it works... Today is day 2 for me not smoking and it feels like I've eaten everything to include the kitchen sink. I am staying true to it cuz I don't want to pay that damn $$$ anymore. I wish there was a magic trick to make it feel less tramatic. I am eating healthy things like carrots and celery and green peppers but I just eat SOOO MUCH of it to get me through the moment (S cuz there are lots of them) I have considered hypnosis but wasn't sure if it would work. So I'm very curious. Please keep us posted. Until then, I'm going to battle the urge day by day... But happily cuz I've already saved $20 bucks just in 2 days of not smoking.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Great idea on the bartering!
    I hope you have much success with the hypnosis. I also hope you get a massage out of it. They are so wonderful.
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    I once was hypnotized into believing I was a chicken. Even now, I break out into a cold sweat when I pass a KFC...go figure!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member

what the heck right?

wtg!:drinker:
  • sassiebritches
    I once was hypnotized into believing I was a chicken. Even now, I break out into a cold sweat when I pass a KFC...go figure!

HAHAHAHA silly.......you may break out in a cold sweat....but at least you pass the KFC instead of go in right?

:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.