I don’t like the new dashboard

Options
Catdemar
Catdemar Posts: 69 Member
I’ve been using this app for years with great success. But they changed it and it runs slow and everything is smaller and I’m thinking about finding a new app. Sad

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,538 Member
    Options
    Maybe be your phone. I recently couldn't even get on the mobile app anymore due to my phone being too old (Samsung Galaxy 6) Since I switched to an S22, it's much much faster.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • mybentley7
    mybentley7 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed anything smaller with the upgrade. If anything, the dashboard is much larger and distracting. Plus the awful dark blue color I'm not crazy about. But when I bought a new phone with Android 12, all my apps did look and run a little differently than they did with my old Android 8 phone.
  • Tori1205
    Tori1205 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don’t like it. It takes more steps to add things now. It was so easy before with that one button at the bottom center of the screen where you could select add food, water, or exercise. Plus every single time I open the app I get the pop up ad for premium that I have to click to get rid of. The old way was much better and easier.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Ya am not a fan of the popup ad for the premium. Having to click it off all the time is annoying. I had the premium briefly and didn't see a difference in the way I used the app or the way it helped my intake. Am sure there's lots that enjoy the paid-app but getting that annoying pop-up ad to go away once and for all would make me smile.