Hello from rain central

Options
Hi I've been lurking on the site for a few weeks and finally decided to introduce myself. I'm Sue, mad 44 year old from the rainy capital of the UK. I now preach the wonders of this site/ap to all my friends, I've struggled for years with my weight, tried most diets and piled it all back on and more besides (especially since quitting smoking 2 years ago). Enough was enough when I was told I wasn't just morbidly obese I was super obese.....now I like being super but not for that reason. This site has been brilliant, keeping me motivated and focussed when friends and family aren't around. Just thought I'd say hi :)

Replies

• tinamariebarton
    tinamariebarton Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Sue, I've just come back on here too. Feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi from Oxford & welcome aboard
    One big happy family here all willing to help
    Pls feel free to add always nice to have other peeps awake when I am!!!!!!
    Good luck on your journey & enjoy!!!!!
    :drinker:
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am new, would love some interaction of sorts on this weightloss topic!
    I just posted my introduction & told my life story pretty much......hopefully someone will have the time to read it all :)
  • eeebee
    eeebee Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    This was my intro title by the way:
    When will the weight come off?!! What's your story?

:ohwell:
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I've often thought that super was the wrong term, it's not like you get special powers.
  • suemurphy2010
    Options
    I always wanted to be the Enid Blyton sort of super :-) Thanks for the kind comments and once I work out what I'm doing on here I will post updates on progress.