New to Fitnesspal

Options
Hi! My name is Annie and I am here because I would like to try to lose 70 lbs. I was always thin my whole life and with age I gained weight after I turned 40. I also stopped smoking and gained more weight on top of the weight gain I put on with age. End result is I am now 220 lbs and I feel like walking up the stars is a big effort to me. I am praying I can lose weight so I can feel better about myself and also look better .

Thank you and Good Luck to Everyone!

Annie

Replies

• Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hi Annie

You'll do just great on here cos there are so many supportive people and the site is easy to use!
    Feel free to friend me if you like!

Good Luck
    Di :flowerforyou:
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    keep remember that feeling of walking up the stairs and how it makes you feel. Never lose that memory because that has to be your driving force to move forward with your new goals.
  • julie4760
    Options
    I totally relate to that good luck on your journey i'm seneding you a friends request as I feel we all need a little support.
  • aecmagn
    aecmagn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I was you not too long ago. If there is one thing to remember, it's this: THIS IS NOT ABOUT PERFECTION. IT IS ABOUT PROGRESS.
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hi Annie,

welcome to mfp glad you found the site :flowerforyou: if you need some support feel free to add me.

love your profile picture