Workouts not syncing with MFP

Options
cajcurlz
cajcurlz Posts: 4 Member
I am new to the premium subscription. Why is my exercise not syncing from my Apple Health to MFP?
If I had know that my exercise didn’t sync with MFP I would not have paid for a subscription.
Is this the standard?

Answers

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,279 Member
    Options
    It's not the standard, it has been an issue every since they updated the app a few weeks ago. MFP is aware of the issue and working to fix it, but so far no luck, apparently.

Also, it has nothing to do with paying for premium, you can sync devices with a free account too.
  • perryc05
    perryc05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I can report mine has started working properly again as of about 27-06-22. Before that the workaround was to toggle to NewsFeed in the app and back to Diary to get the exercise data to come across.
  • jacietwo373
    jacietwo373 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I have a Bluetooth scale that links to the Apple health app which used to link to MFP. Since the update, MFP will not link with the Apple health app so nothing syncs - weight, exercise, steps. MFP is pretty much useless to me now. I contacted MFP. They said they’re aware of the problem and are working on it. It’s been a while and there’s been no fix. I also asked if there was a way to go back to the version before the update until they get it fixed. That answer was no.
  • Moriah1129
    Moriah1129 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same problem here. The workaround of toggling to Newsfeed was working, but now that has stopped working in the last few days. Very frustrating. They should restore the previous version until they can figure out the issue.
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 756 MFP Staff
    Options
    If you are still not seeing new exercises or weight entries sync to your Diary from Apple Health, please write into us directly by visiting: https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or sending us an email to support@myfitnesspal.com.
  • marciameyer1310
    marciameyer1310 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Writing to them is useless.
This discussion has been closed.