Pin-up Girls - WEEK 8

Options
Those who stood out in the week 6 numbers that have checked in so far...

loverstreet.....................with a loss of 3.5lbs last week!
loverstreet.....................with a loss of 2.49% of her total weight over the last week!
greenstars.gif
aferbet................................with a loss of 13lbs the last 6 weeks!
Autumn_P..........................with a loss of 6.63% of her total weight over the last 6 weeks!
loveshower.gif

And congrats to EVERYONE who checked in for losing a combined 11.7lbs this WEEK and 136.9lbs for the challenge so far!

2uge4p4.gif

week7a.jpg
week7b.jpg

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I moved the additional people down off of the chart because I haven't received weigh-ins from them in 3 consecutive weeks. If you are one of these people, I'll put you right back on the chart as soon as you update me on your weight. :flowerforyou:

chrissyh
    claeysm
    growlingatyou
    jenvens
    KassiV
    Mighty_Mom4
    suzumichan
  • MightyMom4
    Options
    144.6 for me! Sorry that I have been mia this round...not quite adjusted to my kids crazy schedules now that school has started. I am going to do my best to be more active because I love this group!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Well done pin-ups and kudos to Loverstreet, Aferbet and Autumn_P!! :smile:
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    woops i guess i posted to slow in the last week thred today lol my curret weight is 205.6 :D
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    nice job all! i gotta 86 those zeros!!!

thx again for adding me rach! :flowerforyou:
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Sad to see that "Zero" lost...oh well, it was worth the bachelorette party I went to this weekend :)
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the late check in...and when I finally broke my plateau. :tongue:

163.8 lbs this week.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • ellumi
    ellumi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks, as always, Rach!:flowerforyou:
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thank you, dear Rachel! And great job ladies! I hope to actually be able to weigh in on Thursday, that's when my normal carpool routine will be back in effect.

This week I need to keep up with 30DS. I did 4 days, then took three days off, then did one day, took 2 days off! I did other exercise (namely long walks), but it's not the same amount of effort.
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Nice job guys!! We're looking good!!

This week I am continuing on with my Rushfit program (day 7 today) and working on having 2 protein shakes a day. I seem to be forgetting my morning one... all the time.
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I've been doing Pin Up Girls since the beginning of the year and this is the first time I got special recognition! How exciting!:happy:
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Congrats to this week's biggest losers!! You ladies rock!

Gonna do my best this week to see a loss this week...meeting with my trainer tonight, hoping to be able to keep running this week (though my leg is really bothering me today), and since I will be home this weekend, back to the bootcamp class that I enjoy so much on Saturday morning. Restocked my fridge and freezer last night so meals should be getting back on track this week, too!

Hope you all have a great week!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone...way to go loverstreet for being on top this week...maybe I should set my goal to be on top once too...not today though...I was so bad..ate ice cream for breakfast...what is wrong with me...grrr....will be going to the gym today for my cycling class and hopefully start running again too...keeping my fingers crossed!! GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    nice going everyone!

special thanks again Rach!! :)

xx
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! Yesterday I think I stayed w/in my calories and I got in a workout. Today sort of bites, but I'm going to try to get in a workout when I get home. I figure anything is better than nothing (hoping I can find my Rachel Bryce DVD and do some Bellydance drills)
  • dmnosu17
    Options
    Way to go everyone...I laugh because it seems Monday's are always my heaviest days. Tuesday rolls around and woosh drop a pound or two...guess my body wants to keep my motivated :) Hope you all have a great week
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    back home from vacation, I did not do as much damage as I thought I would, only went up a pound and hopefully I can blow through that by the next weigh in.
  • Helinah26
    Options
    Awesome job everyone and thanks rach!