Hello I'm Tracy

Options
thutch7
thutch7 Posts: 3 Member
I'm fairley new to MFP I just joined the premium version a few days ago. I'm hoping to really get out of this, not just eating healthy or loosing weight, but to really understand how food macros help in weight loss. Also what really works for me and my chemistry. It's been a struggle. I've lost 30lbs since 2021 and gained 10lbs back this year. Id like to loose the last 15lbs to get to many goal. So I'm all to really make it this time and hang on to my goal once I reach it. I'm here because I believe groups work better together. 😃

Replies

• leskew45
    leskew45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi im fairly new also. I have 15-20 lbs to loose also . I can’t really tell you much yet about the macro’s , I need some education on that also. Welcome to the group
  • Dwg1217
    Dwg1217 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello, I’m also new here. I joined the premium membership as well. I’m curious what you think of it vs the free membership? Premium has some good features, but I’m curious what other premium members think. You can add me as a buddy, if you’d like. I look forward to sharing progress
  • thutch7
    thutch7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So far I like the premium over the free for me. I like the extra bits fitness videos and the recipes come in handy when I need healthy choices.