Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones...

I am thinking of starting this video to work on weight training as I know cardio is not the only piece of the puzzle.

Anyone have any experience with this video? Tips, advice, suggestions...

I am fully aware that it will be hard as Jillian likes to do a maximum workout in minimum time...

Replies

• nananie2
    nananie2 Posts: 272 Member
    Tough, but worth the sweat... go for it!!!
    Don't start with heavy weights though. 3 pounds dumbells are quite enough as you do a lot of repetitions.
    Couldn't finish it the first time I tried... but that was a few months ago and I'm in better shape now. I can finish it, but not without shedding a few tears! lol
    Have fun with it!
  • Sounds good to me. Thanks!
  • I have been doing half of this video for a 2 months and have noticed a lot of change in my body. I usually run for exericise and this is a hard video for me. I still only do the first 20 minutes and not as many reps as I focus on my form and doing the exercises correctly.
  • rachel4
    rachel4 Posts: 95 Member
    I started with THIS very video! I loved it. it was a launching board for me to get up to P90X :)
    But know that doing the same workout over and over again your muscles will adapt. Try to mix up your workout by picking your workout once you have mastered the DVD. It will offer you that option. That will confuse your muscles a bit