Day 4000 logging streak

Options
ninerbuff
ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
I've been on MFP regularly for 4000 days now. Since 2011 and daily logging my exercise and food. I've had a few changes in weight but steadily have been within 10lbs during all that time.
It's been a fun ride and I'll continue on here for as long as I can keep doing it. Or until they kick me off.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
IDEA Fitness member
Kickboxing Certified Instructor
Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Replies

• 3fabboysx1
    3fabboysx1 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great achievement.
  • kkweathers
    kkweathers Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Whoa, CONGRATULATIONS! And, I thought I was doing well! I have logged 1131 days in a row. I, too, am primarily using MFP for maintenance. But, I figured out that if I did not use MFP and FitBit, I would be prone to gain weight. MFP warns me about that when I overdo some unworthy foods, as to the "if you ate like this every day, you would weigh THUS message"! So, MFP is a solid part of my morning ritual!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    damn dude, you are a legend!
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    From a Friend:πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

#consistentlogging #choices #4000daysNaRow
  • LiveOnceBeHappy
    LiveOnceBeHappy Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I have come to value your posts and responses to others. You seem reasoned and thoughtful when you respond.
  • beabria
    beabria Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Wow - that's amazing! Congratulations, and thanks for inspiration for stick-to-it-ness!
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Well done, sir!
  • newHampshirite
    newHampshirite Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • katrina8039
    katrina8039 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,101 Member
    Options
    Daily logging, AND consistently posting 11-12 times every single day to reach your current post count. Phew, tired just thinking about it!
  • Needlesschatter
    Needlesschatter Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Congrats.I am on day 4,010. I'm glad to see another person with almost 12 years of logging
  • Decoy152
    Decoy152 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing.
  • Mise_enPlace
    Mise_enPlace Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I really enjoy reading your responses to people's questions. As a yo-yo dieter, tracking really makes me self aware and to nip bad habits in the bud. Hoping to make MFP a way of life too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!