Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post a quote

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member
    herlnm0bffof.jpeg
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,566 Member
    j4mfoq426we1.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    edited July 2023
    It’s entirely possible that I have watched this scene several times in a row when it comes on because the absurdity of the whole thing makes me lol.

433l4ml82l8z.gif

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d0dsZgzAOEo&pp=ygUVd2hlcmUgYXJlIHRoZSB0dXJ0bGVz

• MelG7777
    It’s so tiny…
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,254 Member
    “Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” – Keith Richards
  • UAreUrOnlyLimit
    UAreUrOnlyLimit Posts: 180 Member
    Wear your scars proudly. Whatever tried to kill you failed.
  • Brigit02
    Brigit02 Posts: 130 Member
    Wear your scars proudly. Whatever tried to kill you failed.

<3
  • Photo_Friday
    Photo_Friday Posts: 64 Member
    edited July 2023
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    It’s so tiny…

Maybe it's a grower, not a show-er...

😆
  • honey_honey_12
    mjxogw1d5i2l.jpeg
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

So we are rocking the KJV. Solid quote.
  • itchmyTwitch
    jbs116 wrote: »

I like ESV too but when I quote from it there’s a certain faction that won’t take it seriously
  • jbs116

I like ESV too but when I quote from it there’s a certain faction that won’t take it seriously

Curious who that faction is.
  • itchmyTwitch

Just some KJV only people of my acquaintance who believe that is the only correct English translation.
  • MelG7777

Just some KJV only people of my acquaintance who believe that is the only correct English translation.

What about the Lego Brick translation? I’d be interested to see how it translates.
  • jbs116

I know some of that faction. Laughable belief but I know logic and facts rarely have impact on beliefs
  • itchmyTwitch
    MelG7777 wrote: »

What about the Lego Brick translation? I’d be interested to see how it translates.
    I think that’s right up there with my Precious Moments living paraphrase. Excellent translation

• honey_honey_12
    dvqn6d1fry0t.jpeg
  • Photo_Friday
    Photo_Friday Posts: 64 Member
    "Believe in yourself, even when others doubt you, for it's the fire within that ignites the path to greatness."
    Sylvester Stallone

i4h99wybvrlw.jpg
  • UAreUrOnlyLimit
    UAreUrOnlyLimit Posts: 180 Member
    "There are all kinds of love in this world, but never the same love twice"

-F Scott Fitzgerald