A new shopping experience

Options
Our oldest son is getting married next month so I went shopping yesterday for a new dress for the wedding. It's a totally different experience shopping when clothes actually fit! I must have tried on 20 dresses and they all fit me and I didn't feel like a stuffed sausage. When I got into a size 12 and it actually zipped up, I was grinning from ear to ear. I haven't hit my goal weight yet but I am feeling fabulous with my results so far. When I got home and tried on the dress for my husband, he told me I was absolutely beautiful, and you know what? I believed him! LOL

Replies

• sisofhoo
    Options
    Congrats on a big NSV! Keep up the good work!
  • megsie25
    Options
    Well done! I can't wait to be a healthy size 12 :) WTG
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is fantastic...that goal is on the horizon!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    YAY!! congrats lady...keep up the great work :)
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Awesome, nothing like a little success clothes shopping to build the ego and renew your motivation. Congratulations!!
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    Great feeling to feel as well as what they say instead of thinking they are just saying it to be nice! Great job
  • momma_kathleen
    Options
    So great!! I think that is a memory to carry you thru the slumps...that feeling of being able to pick any of those clothes because they all fit!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!