Hi

Options
Hi, I'm a 40 year old single mom. I gained over 100lbs. eleven years ago while pregnant. My weight has since fluctuated. I lost 60lbs. when my son was little. Over the years however I have put most of that back on. When my marriage broke up I put some weight back on , then lost some but not all. I then helped take care of a terminally ill parent and put some more weight back on. I know I will never again be the 106lbs. I was when I got pregnant. However I would like to lose some of this excess weight and feel healthy and good about myself again. My sister told me about this site. I am so excited....I hope that with the food diary and the support of others going threw the same struggle I will finally lose the weight.

Replies

• lwhitman4
    lwhitman4 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey Crzygrl - this website is wonderful and has helped me tremendously. I'll be glad to encourage you if you do the same for me! We'll plod along this weight-loss journey together :)

Oh and by the way - single moms rule! I was one for quite some time and, to me, it means you're one strong woman, so we know you can do this!!
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    You definitely came to the right place...great support and people here. Good luck!
  • happy4real
    happy4real Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great website and lots of supportive friends too. Welcome!!!!:happy:
  • taliaparaha
    taliaparaha Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome...My mums a single mum and their the strongest women I know so good luck to you!
  • ketchuplover
    Options
    You go gurl :bigsmile:
  • Estrella30
    Estrella30 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! you are in the right place! feel free to add me if you would like some friends! :flowerforyou:
  • dianerml
    dianerml Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 40 year old single mom. I gained over 100lbs. eleven years ago while pregnant. My weight has since fluctuated. I lost 60lbs. when my son was little. Over the years however I have put most of that back on. When my marriage broke up I put some weight back on , then lost some but not all. I then helped take care of a terminally ill parent and put some more weight back on. I know I will never again be the 106lbs. I was when I got pregnant. However I would like to lose some of this excess weight and feel healthy and good about myself again. My sister told me about this site. I am so excited....I hope that with the food diary and the support of others going threw the same struggle I will finally lose the weight.

HI! I kind of love you but I think you know that. :-)
  • victoria543
    victoria543 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi good luck with your weight loss its a really good site so fingers crossed you will do well xx
    :smile: