Accountability buddy!

Options
Hi! I’m a 28 year old mom who gained some extra pounds lately that I’ve been trying to get rid of. I usually go about weight loss and tracking on my own but I think having a buddy will make it more fun. Looking for other women to add to cheer each other on🙂

Replies

• Roxy_317
    Roxy_317 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Miranda, feel free to add me as a friend, it would help me also, seeing other people’s food diaries motivates me and gives me new ideas for foods, plus I am happy to cheer you on and vice versa! Regards, Roxy
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I cannot figure out how to add friends since the update but you can add me. I have waivered between 131 and 153 for the last ten years and use the app to stay on track. Currently looking to shave off some lbs so my clothes fit better. I am 40, mother of two
  • mirandajling
    mirandajling Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! Added you both ❤️
  • Silene14
    Silene14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Miranda! I’m also a new mom who is looking for motivation and accountability to lose weight! I just had my second little one in May and the weight from the pregnancy has been staying on longer than with my first. I would love it if you added me on here since I’m not sure how to do it :smile:
  • mirandajling
    mirandajling Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Oh that’s awesome, thank you! Added you too! ❤️
  • KLCruz88
    KLCruz88 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm not a new mom, mine are older now (7 and 9) but I've struggled with my weight since my youngest was born. I had lost over 50 lbs back in 2019 then covid hit and life changes happened. I put most back on. I'm down 20 since restarting again. Accountability is needed and some cool friends on thr same journey always help. Feel free to add me!
  • vegannicole1818
    vegannicole1818 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 31 and just had my second baby in May. Looking for friends to share in the weight loss journey.
  • vwells_214
    vwells_214 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Could you please tell me how to add friends?
  • MudMermaid
    MudMermaid Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Miranda,
    Can I join you as an accountability partner too please? I have always been a very strong, fit and active person (although a little overweight) but during the pandemic I got out of the habit of moving and I’ve turned into a fat blob - literally - on my stomach. This is a very unhealthy way to be and I want to change it. Having an accountability partner, or better still several if others have already joined you, would make the journey much more fun and meaningful as we can support each other.
    But I don’t know how to actually join you? How do I do that? Thanks
    Annette