In need of some motivating friends!

Options
Ive been doing MFP for a while now without any friends on the app but I think I'm in need of some motivation so please add me if your motivating and wanting someone to go through this weightloss jounery with :)

Replies

• sherribarger
    Options
    I need a support system too...Nice to meet you,friend:):flowerforyou:
  • Shawnda1730
    Options
    I need all the support I can get and I have some great friends on my page that are great motivators...I will friend you!
  • RayvinWinters
    RayvinWinters Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also do not have any friends (on MFP) at this time. Motivation can't hurt.
  • taliaparaha
    taliaparaha Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need a support system too...Nice to meet you,friend:):flowerforyou:

Nice to meet you! Yes I think a support system is definitely a big factor in so let's all support and motivate each other :)
  • sweets2001
    Options
    We can all benefit from the extra support and motivation of others. Feel free to friend me :)
  • taliaparaha
    taliaparaha Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone whose added me so far :) and for the future friends who add me!! Let the weightloss and motivation begin !! If you can dream it you can do it!!!!!!
  • clareo78
    clareo78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am new on here also but I love it so far! I could always use some motivation and I promise to give motivation back!
  • t_windom
    t_windom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Supportive friends are a MUST when trying to loose weight. I would love to have you as a friend.
  • EricaSehr
    Options
    I agree! Supportive friends is key to Success! Add me as a friend and I will do what I can! Also, add me on facebook! It is the best way for you to see how I am doing it, my tips, and for me to reach out to you! www.facebook.com/EricaSehr. :wink: