30DS WITH PICS (HOPEFULLY LOL)

Options

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    You're amazing! Awesome job :) Was this just with 30DS or did you have extra cardio? Either way, I think I'm going to jump back on the 30DS wagon. Last time I stopped at Day 23... :laugh:

lol thanks hun, i did some extra cardio (bellydancing) and some strength but was mainly the 30 ds that helped

im here if u need some encouragement while doing it as im doing it again...i must be mad lol xxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Wow, great results!
    What is 30ds?, i've never heard of it :(
    x
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Wow, great results!
    x

Thanks hun :) 30 DS is short for 30 Day Shred. It is a fitness dvd by Jillian Michaels, its intense but works :)

xxxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Wow, great results!
    x

Thanks hun :) 30 DS is short for 30 Day Shred. It is a fitness dvd by Jillian Michaels, its intense but works :)

xxxx

Never heard of it, lol! Will have to have a look online.. x
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Wow, great results!
    x

xxxx

Never heard of it, lol! Will have to have a look online.. x

its really good :D xx
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    lots of questions....

did you do the full 30 days?
    did you do 30 days solidly?
    did you do 10 days of each level or just move on when you felt ready?
    did you EVER do a full press-up? (i'm still on lady pressups off the knees)?
    did L2 hurt your knees?
    DID YOU NOT GET BORED?

I love 30DS but get stuck on Level 2 and then am too frightened to move to L3..... can't do it!!! too difficult!!!! I get bored and interject it with other DVDs (tae bo etc) and then before I know it I'm not using 30DS at all.

Your post is very motivating though! I think I might start all over again! x
  • Pidders89
    Options
    lots of questions....

did you do the full 30 days?
    did you do 30 days solidly?
    did you do 10 days of each level or just move on when you felt ready?
    did you EVER do a full press-up? (i'm still on lady pressups off the knees)?
    did L2 hurt your knees?
    DID YOU NOT GET BORED?

I love 30DS but get stuck on Level 2 and then am too frightened to move to L3..... can't do it!!! too difficult!!!! I get bored and interject it with other DVDs (tae bo etc) and then before I know it I'm not using 30DS at all.

Your post is very motivating though! I think I might start all over again! x

Hey :) here are the answers:

Yes i did 30 days but not 30 days solidly (i have really busy weekends so tend not to do it then) i never do a full press up, my arms arent stong enough so i am still on my knees like you :) i dont think L2 hurt my knees. I did 10 days of each but thats because i felt ready to move on and i did get bored slightly but i would tell myself off if i was going to slack as its only 20 minutes.

If you want to add me feel free and we can motivate eachother as i am going to carry on doing it :) xxxx
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look really toned! Well done!

I'm going the 30ds, have 8 more days to go and am loving it :)
  • Pidders89
    Options
    WOW! You look really toned! Well done!

I'm going the 30ds, have 8 more days to go and am loving it :)

awesome :D did you take before pics? xx
  • sisofhoo
    Options
    Fabulous results! This has given me the motivation to start it again, and stick with it for more than one day.
  • mamalissa
    Options
    you look great!!! way to go! :D
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    Great work.....really paying off...you look great!
  • vasare
    Options
    WOW! Amazing results!

Makes me want to take my own 30DS DVD so much more seriously! Thanks... great inspiration!
  • sara42066
    sara42066 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great results!! I started yesterday, i hope I can get good results!!
    good job1
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY A difference! Good Job!
  • jenniferlspies
    Options
    Way to go! I've just started my second round of 30DS (trying to get used to workout DVDs again before it gets too cold to be outside). I'm hoping to see a lot bigger change in inches my second time around.
  • jessielorraine
    Options
    I hope I have those results!! Im on day 4 now lol. You look amazing!!!!!
  • stardust72
    Options
    Well done on your good work,it clearly shows in your pics.Gives you motivation to keep going. Im on day 20 (start level 3 tomorrow) and not seeing much results so fa although my arms are more toned.Hopefully at the end of the 30 days i will see better results.
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Looks like I need to give it another shot. I hurt my knee about a week into it the last time and had to quit. You look great!
  • Mpost0036
    Mpost0036 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    :happy: Great results! All that hard work has paid off, for sure. I am doing the 30 day shred, too, and hope to have the same results! Thanks for posting, & keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!