EEK!

Options
OK I DO HAVE ONE HUGE DOWNFALL! MOCHA FRAPPES FROM MCDONALDS UGH. I USED TO HAVE TWO A DAY LG ONES NOW IM DOWN TO ONE SMALL A DAY AND IT DOES FIT INTO MY CALORIC INTAKE BUT DO TELL DO I NEED TO TAKE IT OUT COMPLETELY

Replies

• PhilipByrne
    PhilipByrne Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You don't need to cut out anything completely, so long as it fits into your overall calorie/fat goals. Personally I'd consider it a waste of calories, but that's me. If it's working for you that's fine.
  • Bunnyboo82
    Bunnyboo82 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Don't deny yourself completely! If you do that you'll fall back into your old habit quite quickly. I think cutting down to one small a day is a great achevement from two large day. You are making great strides. What I like to do, for my little vices such as icecream, is if i have a greally great week i reward myself with a scoop. That way I get to satisfy my craving and reward myself for a job well done. Keep up on your good new habits and you'll get nothing but good results!
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME!?

Everything in moderation is my point of view. I haven't cut anything out of my diet, just cut back a little.
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!! I have one Carmel Frappe every day...I'm addicted!!!!!!! That's awesome you're down to one small...Good job!!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    As long as it fits in your calories...enjoy it. You could try cutting it down to every other day if you wanted to break the hold it has over you, but there's likely no need for that.
  • tbudge
    tbudge Posts: 114
    Options
    try replacing it with the fat free unsweetened vanilla latte...it's really good and very low calorie