Getting my hike back on

Options
Making so many changes to regain my healthy lifestyle, this year has been very eye opening. I've been happily pushing myself back to who I was just a couple of years ago and thrilled with what I'm seeing.
Once upon a time I had lost over 100 pounds but tumours pressing on my windpipe definitely impeded being able to run, hike and be who I was. Surgery removed them, then you know, 2020 happened. 80 pounds later I finally got back to where I needed to be. Down my first 11 pounds in the last 5 weeks and back to trail running and doing the harder hikes. Yesterday as I sat on the edge of the glacier eating my healthy lunch I was very proud of what I've accomplished. Onward and downward!

4u5bs0z3ackj.jpg
81cccsuf0gik.jpg

Replies

• girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    Good for you! This should be in Success Stories :) It does feel good when you recommit and then when you can begin to see/feel the hard work paying off. What a gorgeous place to have your lunch. Where is it? Keep up the great progress!!
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story. Beautiful pictures! Beautiful life ahead of you. Just keep going. ❤️
  • Decoy152
    Decoy152 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Beautiful images ! Congrats on continuing a great comeback 👍.