Hello!! New from WESTERN MICHIGAN

Options
Hello! I just joined this site last night and hopefully I can get back into shape!! We just moved to a new city & state, and am hoping to find some great support here locally and through this website. I have four children, but have gained the majority of my weight with my last two (who are 16 mos apart). They are currently 2 1/2 and 1 year old. I have two older children who are 17 and 12.

If anyone would care to join me in my journey, I think I could be great support to everyone, as I have myself motivated to do this...NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Thanks!!!

Replies

• meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in Southwest Michigan in Kalamazoo! :) Welcome to MFP... you'll find lots of motivation and support here! Feel free to add me if you'd like a local(ish) friend!
  • mixmastermolly
    Options
    Hey, I'm from Detroit! Feel free to add me! My son will be turning 4 soon!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    And I'm in Sanford, Mi! Welcome to the site and the state! :)
  • bexhex
    bexhex Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I'm from GR (well, Jenison to be exact)! Hope you enjoy this site, it's great for motivation! Feel free to add me if you'd like :happy:
  • upsidedownpear
    upsidedownpear Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Welcome ! I'm from Auburn Hills, MI !
  • mixmastermolly
    Options
    Welcome!!!! I'm from GR (well, Jenison to be exact)! Hope you enjoy this site, it's great for motivation! Feel free to add me if you'd like :happy:

I saw Jenison on the Little League World Series years ago, ha! :)
  • bexhex
    bexhex Posts: 15 Member
    Options

I saw Jenison on the Little League World Series years ago, ha! :)

Hahaha that's funny!!!! Just moved there from GR a couple years ago, so I don't quite have the "Jenison Spirit" yet :wink:
  • Vegan_Chick
    Vegan_Chick Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    My hometown is Traverse City. You can't get any more Western than that in MI!
  • dieseljay74
    Options
    Good to see a Michigan crew forming here!.....I'm over here in Livonia!
  • jessicaworkman1
    Options
    Welcome! From the Lansing area myself.
  • happy4real
    happy4real Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome !!!!! :smile:
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I live in Saginaw, but my brother lives in Hudsonville. Glad you're here!
  • hsquared87
    Options
    Hi, I am from Davision I now live out of state but I miss Michigan something fierce.
  • megmariew1
    Options
    Welcome I live in West Michigan too. :) Good luck!!
  • luv2run
    luv2run Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome to Michigan and to MFP, I am from Hudsonville and I also have 4 kids, all boys they range in age from 15, 11, 10, and 8. Hoping you are liking Michigan so far. You can add me as a friend if you would like to!!