best exercise vids?

looking for an good exercise dvds that do alot with the core and little use with equipment

Replies

• thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    30 Day Shred!
  • Teeteetare
    Teeteetare Posts: 50 Member
    Tae Bo is one of my favorite go to workout videos especially the Advanced #1 DvD. It is great for your whole body including the core. It firms my stomach up even though you don't get on the floor and do sit ups.
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Just finishing up P90X and there are 2 DVDs within that program I really like (well I hate them, but love them) lol

1. Ab Ripper X
    2. Core Synergistics

You can see some of the routines within the DVDs on youtube. Just seach for the names I posted above.

Cheers!
  • rwuchic
    rwuchic Posts: 20 Member
    30 Day Shred!
    Agree
  • smashleymcgee
    smashleymcgee Posts: 135 Member
    30 Day Shred worked well for me. I also like Tae Bo just because you get to punch :)
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    30ds for inches
    p90x for pounds

me personally Tae Bo kicks my butt in both areas. full body workout!!
  • TMcBooty
    I also like Tae Bo just because you get to punch :)

^5
  • Currently doing the 30 Day Shred and love it! It's tough..but a great quick work out.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    30ds for inches
    p90z for pounds

P90X
  • genthel
    genthel Posts: 59 Member
    I like anything Tae Bo. Billy is really good. All of his workouts are fun, challenging and the length of time varies on each one. I plan to start the 30DS on Sunday....trying something new.
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Turbo Jam!!
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    For my "fun" exercises, where I don't really want to exercise but make myself do it anyways, I have a belly dancing DVD... It really works your core. It is slower paced so easy to keep up, and makes you feel super sexy. It is Called "Lucious" I think I bought it for $6 on Amazon... but they would probably have similar ones on Netflix streaming
  • TMcBooty
    30ds for inches
    p90x for pounds

P90X

thanks
  • TMcBooty
    8 minute abs