Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• tjbonsignore23
    tjbonsignore23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have been off and on this app for several years and always seem to hit a plateau, then I stop and gain right back. I have committed again and been working hard for almost 2 months and am 5 lbs away from breaking that plateau. I'm looking for friends to both encourage and motivate as I will do the same. Please add!
  • snorman8011
    snorman8011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Looking to share with a community on the same journey!! Thanks!
  • JenLV228
    JenLV228 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m 47 year old woman and looking to lose 25-30 lbs. I went to the doctor last week and he suggested I “find friends” who were also trying to lose- LOL. I told him I wasn’t going to risk offending anyone by asking. :p

Nonetheless, I used MFP years ago with pretty good success and am officially starting back on Monday. I’d love to connect to help keep accountable and also share ideas/tips along the way.

I recently joined a gym and this week will be my 4th week of consistent MWF HIIT workouts. Hoping to add 30 min of walking Tue/Th.

Please connect if you’re looking for the same. :)
  • turtleman102707
    turtleman102707 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Could use someone to help me
  • AlanM_1974
    AlanM_1974 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    48 y/o from the UK. Looking to shed the last few pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • tombessa
    tombessa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes.. I really need more motiviation with new friends.
  • ciarakelley05
    ciarakelley05 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me!! 🍉🍇🍈🥦🥬🥒🫑🥥🥑🍆🍒🍓
  • 55mamabear
    55mamabear Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to have a few friends. I'm trying to lose weight and have no friends at all. OPTavia is what I am trying right now.
  • ae92jay
    ae92jay Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am a 42 year old male. I have re-started way to many times. I am looking for new friends to keep me accountable and for motivation.

• seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    49 year old male, long-timer on here
  • thastie85
    thastie85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to help motivate eachother
  • JPeatscookies
    JPeatscookies Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for support and accountability. In my mid 50’s, would like friends along this journey. I broke my ankle and quit vaping on the same day last week. Ouch! I guess I need to get started with meal prep and motivation.
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me :)
  • kasterrett
    kasterrett Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Looking for some lovely active friends to share the journey with! I am very plus size. Good sense of humor and a total nerd. Friend me :)
  • katemcd495
    katemcd495 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would really love some more friends. My husband and the few other irl friends I had on here are no longer active. It is so much harder to stick with it without support!
  • allie_00p
    allie_00p Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    33yo momma to two, not making any drastic weight changes but here for motivation to be more consistent with workouts and eating well.
    I'd love some lady friends that are active on here, whatever your goals are, let's get at it and help each other out. I try to post some kind of food, progress pic, or just whatever I'm up to each day. I love to help or encourage 🙂
  • ZFG_2022
    ZFG_2022 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Been on and off here for a few years , with success for the most part. Some health issues have sidelined me, one potentially life threatening; not necessarily but until I hear otherwise,it's 🖕🏼 I'm not going down without a fight. Even if it is,like Tom Petty says..I'll go down..."swingin'"
  • NoMoreExcuses0
    NoMoreExcuses0 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, looking for friends to help motivate one another. Feel free to add me.
  • Zachariahfit402
    Zachariahfit402 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I'm on a neverending quest to better myself and always looking for insight and motivation.... Add me if you like. The road is long and hard but we got this....
  • DeniseWilson43
    DeniseWilson43 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I been On this site for 4 yrs seen so many come an go. Always looking for friends in this site encourage each other end day we all need that. My thing is under DeniseWilson43 have a great one