C4

Options
jadu1536
jadu1536 Posts: 113 Member
What do you guys think about maybe using C4 twice a day? I had one scoop this morning just because I never finish my one cup of tea or coffee I make through the day. Now, I plan to have one serving before my work out in the evening. If I dont have any other caffeine all day - is that ok?

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,872 Member
    Options
    Only you know the answer - or will know, after you try it. Quite a few people would find a high-caffeine energy drink in the evening to interfere with sleep quality/quantity, and if that's true for you, it could be detrimental in various ways - next day energy level, willpower/motivation, etc. Mean half-life of caffeine in the body is 5-6 hours, and full clearance much longer. Probably wouldn't cause an issue for everyone, though. Among other things, people can acclimate to a given caffeine level with repetition over time.
  • Justin_7272
    Justin_7272 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Why are you taking it in the morning? I'm guessing it helps with your energy, but if so there are much cheaper alternatives, from coffee or soda down to simple caffeine pills. I would reserve it for pre-workout and see how you tolerate the effects post-workout and into sleep. Effects of caffeine are highly subjective; I'm fairly caffeine tolerant, but I try to limit intake after 5PM. Your best option is trial and error.
  • myfavoritealpha
    myfavoritealpha Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I do. I take it at 4am for my run and then around 11a for my workout. Works fine for me. I rarely get the tingles any longer