Any Military Spouses Out There?

Options
Hello,

I was wondering if there are any military spouses out there? I am the wife of an Army National Guard Soldier. Looking for others to share my weight loss adventure who understand the unique lifestyle of the military. Thanks!

Replies

• marissa4354
    Options
    I am a military spouse! My husband is in the Navy. :)
  • Dellonious1
    Options
    My husband was in the Navy for 20 years....:flowerforyou:
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm an Army wife. We've been married 6 years and he just hit his 12 year mark in the Army.
  • adhillman01
    Options
    My husband is also Navy.
  • partyof5caga
    partyof5caga Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also a military spouse.
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    Well, I'm actually military. Hope that's close enough! :)

Active duty Chair Force. Have put on some weight since BMT and I REALLY wanna get back to the level I was when I graduated basic.

Had to lose 100 pounds in the first place to join the military. It was hard, but I did it. Now about 30 or so has managed to creep back on and I'm trying to shed it again.
  • poisongirl1
    poisongirl1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm not a military spouse yet, but I will be next year. My fiance is in the Navy.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Not a military family anymore but I was in the Air Force for 10 years (got out in 2006) and instead of being joint military with hubby, I was military spouse for about 2 years. He retired after 21 years in the Marine Corps at the end of 2008. I know all about the lifestyle from both points of view. You can add me if you like.
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am also a military spouse, my husband is a captain in the Greek Army.
  • jesstroxel
    Options
    Im a ANG wife also.
  • aerishi
    Options
    Air Force wife. :) Back surgery and 2 kids later, trying my hardest to get back in shape. Would love to have and offer support to other military spouses.
  • ratsyroo
    ratsyroo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My husband is in the Air Force; been a military wife for 14 years now. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • ABetterBalance
    Options
    Another military wife. My husband was active duty Air Force from 2002-2008, and has been with the Air National Guard since then.
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Air Force wife over here!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend who I've lived with for more than six years is Navy Reserve.
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    not a spouse yet, in the future but Marine gf right here!!!! tryin to lose weight for the ball in November! eeeeeeeek
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    You don't have to be married to one to understand the lifestyle. My father was air force.
  • Beeks09
    Options
    Army wife here looking for support too :)
  • redhead91
    Options
    Air Force wife here. Been married 2 years :)
  • lannlynn
    lannlynn Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Lots of military here! That's encouraging. I'm a military spouse. My husband is full time National Guard (AGR). He has 22 years in, we've been married for 18 and have 2 boys.