30DS WITH PICS (HOPEFULLY LOL)

Options
13»

Replies

• init2winit46
    init2winit46 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK REALLY GREAT. YOU CAN REALLY SEE THE DIFFERENCE. I STARTED TODAY ON LEVEL 1, LEGS ARE SORE, BUT CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME AND START ON DAY 2. YOUR PICS ARE MOTIVATING!! AGAIN GREAT JOB!!
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone :D too everyone saying they dont see a difference please take before and after pics because i didnt see it either until i saw the pics :D

just remember its only 20 minutes a day we can all do it :D ive started it again now too :)

xxxx
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing!

I took pictures when I started so maybe I'll end up doing one of these posts eventually... :laugh: If I stick with it enough to get results. I'm taking days off and biking because that video kills my calves.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Your results are amazing!

I took pictures when I started so maybe I'll end up doing one of these posts eventually... :laugh: If I stick with it enough to get results. I'm taking days off and biking because that video kills my calves.

i had days where i didnt do it too. you can do it :) keep me updated xxxx
  • demure_poetic
    Options
    sorry if someone else already asked...in a rush and didn't wana read through the comments, but how long did it take, and what did you do? .... you look awesome!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    sorry if someone else already asked...in a rush and didn't wana read through the comments, but how long did it take, and what did you do? .... you look awesome!

Thanks :) it took just over a month because i went on holiday for a week too and i used the 30 day shred aswell as walking and bellydancing :)

xxxx
  • herwonderland
    Options
    oh my goodness! this is just so awesome and so very inspirational- thank you for sharing! :)

i have the 30D lying around here but I'm a little afraid to start! 0.o
    can i fit my thrice weekly runs whilst on this routine too?

p.s.: you look so darn amazing!
  • Pidders89
    Options
    thanks hun :) you can fit it in with your running too im sure :) xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!