Hello everyone!

Options
I'm just joined and thought I would introduce myself!

My name is Laura and I'm a single mum of 3yr old twin girls. I'm also a college student persuing my Bachelor's Degree! Over the course of the last 2yrs, I have gained a lot of weight and I'm not happy about it! I was one of those people who could eat whatever and never gain a pound, but now I've definitely made up for it!! I also have a chronic health condition which I'm medicated for and a lot of those medications make me gain weight as well. Kind of a catch 22! I look forward to getting to know you all and learning how to get healthy and stay that way!

Replies

• LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm just joined and thought I would introduce myself!

My name is Laura and I'm a single mum of 3yr old twin girls. I'm also a college student persuing my Bachelor's Degree! Over the course of the last 2yrs, I have gained a lot of weight and I'm not happy about it! I was one of those people who could eat whatever and never gain a pound, but now I've definitely made up for it!! I also have a chronic health condition which I'm medicated for and a lot of those medications make me gain weight as well. Kind of a catch 22! I look forward to getting to know you all and learning how to get healthy and stay that way!
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Laura!:flowerforyou: There's lots of support and advice here. Good Luck on your journey!
  • Kateeliz
    Kateeliz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You will love it here :flowerforyou: