The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• carelynn114
    carelynn114 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    All the c talk.. I’m so lost??? Can a girl get a f conversion?? 😛

Sure! It was only 94f here today but 105f with the heat index. Perfect for paddle boarding.

This may be the only time I need the “disagree” button to come back!! 😂 I think the paddle board might have melted.
  • carelynn114
    Options
    @FeastRepeat hey 🤗 fancy seeing you here.
  • DownsizingSam88
    DownsizingSam88 Posts: 108 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    s5s0n251y8hl.jpeg

Sweating it out in the gym during the heatwave over here in the UK!

You take it easy in that heat.. stay hydrated. Looking good BTW 🤗

Thanks Jo!
    Waited until about 11pm before going outside for a run and then hitting the gym after.
    Even then, it was close to 26c.

Definitely looking forward to getting our bland English weather back lol. It’s far easier to run for much longer times and further distances at 16c than 26 😂

Hope you’re doing okay!

Im ok 🙂

26c is considered a cool day here 😂 its not hot till its 40c+

Cool? 26c? 🥵🥵🥵

i know, she's crazy right...Aussies! You gotta love them

Oi stop picking on us Aussies, we are only a little bit crazy 🤪
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    All the c talk.. I’m so lost??? Can a girl get a f conversion?? 😛

Sure! It was only 94f here today but 105f with the heat index. Perfect for paddle boarding.

This may be the only time I need the “disagree” button to come back!! 😂 I think the paddle board might have melted.

Yeah, It was pretty bad. Even dipping in the bay didn't seem to cool me off long.
  • leviathan55
    leviathan55 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Getting hurt sucks *kitten*! Limited workouts, no golf, it blows!
  • leviathan55
    leviathan55 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Looks like I can smash balls again! ;-) still a bit sore though. I wish it was cooler to go play later. :-(
  • carelynn114
    Options
    Looks like I can smash balls again! ;-) still a bit sore though. I wish it was cooler to go play later. :-(

Ohhhhh. Golf. Right right right.
  • Tinydancer2pt0
    Tinydancer2pt0 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    First hen party as Mother of the bride.. yes there’s another to come 🤷🏻‍♀️
    shrecwjf3qt9.jpeg

Mother of the bride? Girl you look amazing I thought you could be the bride! Enjoy and congrats to you daughter and fam!🍾❤️💐
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    There are still such beautiful (inside and out) peeps on this thread it makes my (stalker)heart happy!!😍😎🤘❤️

I’ve just spent the last few (hours)minutes checking out you beautiful (*kitten*)creatures and am so happy to see you all and hope you didn’t (report)forget me😁🤞

I just have two more words to describe how it feels to see all of you lovelies….
    Hot dayuuuum!😍(Im oooooold!🙄)

Hugs and hoping you’re all doing well …you were missed my lovely (prey)friends!😉😋😘

Xoxo

Omg.. you've never been forgotten 🥰🤗 so good to see you
  • Flutterby2021
    Flutterby2021 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    shrecwjf3qt9.jpeg

Mother of the bride? Girl you look amazing I thought you could be the bride! Enjoy and congrats to you daughter and fam!🍾❤️💐

Hey you how’s things ? 🤗 and thanks you’re too kind lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    shrecwjf3qt9.jpeg

Hope you had a good time 😃
  • Tinydancer2pt0
    Options
    There are still such beautiful (inside and out) peeps on this thread it makes my (stalker)heart happy!!😍😎🤘❤️

I’ve just spent the last few (hours)minutes checking out you beautiful (*kitten*)creatures and am so happy to see you all and hope you didn’t (report)forget me😁🤞

I just have two more words to describe how it feels to see all of you lovelies….

Hugs and hoping you’re all doing well …you were missed my lovely (prey)friends!😉😋😘

Xoxo

Omg.. you've never been forgotten 🥰🤗 so good to see you

{Squeal!!!!}😍🤗❤️❤️❤️

I’m so happy to see you too my lovely little Aussie Goddess!🥰😘

I missed you chick! And once I can figure out how to add gifs and stuff I’m so gonna run and jump hug you as a monkey or some shite!😁👍 til then I will text and emoji you all my lovin ❤️❤️🤗😘!!

Hope you and the fam have been good babe! ❤️🙏🏻😘

• Tinydancer2pt0
    Options
    shrecwjf3qt9.jpeg

Hey you how’s things ? 🤗 and thanks you’re too kind lol

😂😂

Hello lovely! Only speaking the truth pretty girl! 😍😘I was wondering what gave me away I was soooo clever with my name change too 🤔😉😂

I hope you’ve been well hun! You look hubba hubba big time! 🥰😍lol

• Flutterby2021
    Flutterby2021 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    shrecwjf3qt9.jpeg

Hope you had a good time 😃

Of course.. and then came home with covid and gave it to my family 😞 alls good now though , ready for round 2 😂
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options

Xoxo

Nice to see you back🥰
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options

Xoxo

Well hello there!