Please add me - looking for friends ! -

Options
Untilproud11
Untilproud11 Posts: 297 Member
Please feel free to add me as Im starting my journey again , I have lost 50lbs 2 years ago then life hit and I gained 20 back …
Looking to start fresh and need friends and support !
I suffer from PCOS and take metformin my hormones been all over the place lately …
But im determined to do this !!

Replies

• oliviasmom2012
    oliviasmom2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I would love to be friends I'm in the same boat I lost 125 pounds 2 Years ago and I've gain almost 60 pounds back. I am determined to lose it again..
  • TXCarolAnn
    TXCarolAnn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, I am finding encouragement in both of your posts. I need to lose 80 lbs, and I know that I can do it. But I feel so alone because I am the 'fat friend' in our group, lol. I retired 2 years ago and gained 30 - 35 lbs. Good Luck ladies, we can do this!
  • bairbre34
    bairbre34 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also needing to loose weight I am in the uk where are all you from I finding weighing myself each day has helped me I have managed a 14 pound weight loss in one month I walk 2 times a week to help
  • tinanettles88
    tinanettles88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend. I am in the same boat. I lost 60 lbs but since gained back 20 lbs. I desperately need to get those 20lbs back off plus 30 more.
  • georgie1collins
    georgie1collins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I would like to join you all on this journey if that's ok. I need to lose 50lb and I also am the "fat friend in the group" which I now find quite depressing. I am from London. Good luck all
  • Tarataboo35
    Tarataboo35 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to add you and have more friends on here. I am in a similar position in regards to hormones. Trying to get back on track after a hysterectomy due to Adenomyosis, Endometriosis, and i have pcos. Now in menopause and taking hrt
  • XxSbabiexX
    XxSbabiexX Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too have pcos , take metformin and trying to have babies ! So far I have lost 35 pounds and would friends to help support
  • ossainnani1
    ossainnani1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started metformin last week. I would love tobhave you as a friend!
  • OnTheRoad24
    OnTheRoad24 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I've been taking metformin for way too long, it's one of my goals... to finally stop! I'm a habitual starter here too; I lose, maintain for a little while and then gain it back I'm happy to be friends with other active, supportive people.