Back in the saddle again

Today is the 7th day of tracking calories and exercise (not necessarily on here the entire time, but definitely on my notebook). Good to be back at it again. I had previously went from 247 to 150 using this method, so go with what works, right? I had started at 180.0 lbs a week ago, I am down to 175.8, so I think I'm off to a good start :) My goal is 145 and to fit into (Y'all are gonna think I'm being ridiculous) the skirt I wore in 7th grade (don't freak, it's a size 9 junior), and to weigh what I did my sophmore year in high school. Being 5'10", 145 would be a great weight for me, and I would look pretty darn hot lol Sadly, that is my number 1 goal - to look good...and oh yeah, that healthy stuff, too. Wish me luck!

Replies

• russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Luck? You don't need luck - YOU CAN DO IT!
  • thats exactly what im doing! i was 180.3 and i'm now 177.8. I bought a pair of size 9 skinny jeans that i'm trying to fit into by winter.
  • Haha! I would love to fit into this pair of pants I have had in my closet from when I was pregnant with my first son..... After I had my second son I almost fit into them I was 1 inch away. :-) But they are like a size 5, a size 9 would be nice too I haven't seen those in 2 years.
  • AliceRabbit13
    AliceRabbit13 Posts: 138 Member
    :happy: And, of course, you'll be completely hot in them when you put them on...and they fit!
  • AliceRabbit13
    thats exactly what im doing! i was 180.3 and i'm now 177.8. I bought a pair of size 9 skinny jeans that i'm trying to fit into by winter.

What I meant to quote just now lol
  • AliceRabbit13
    Haha! I would love to fit into this pair of pants I have had in my closet from when I was pregnant with my first son..... After I had my second son I almost fit into them I was 1 inch away. :-) But they are like a size 5, a size 9 would be nice too I haven't seen those in 2 years.

That's the cool thing about doing an exercise/diet program - you get to your goal, and find you can reach even higher! When I first started (at 247), I wanted to get below 200. And then I did. Then I wanted to fit into my wedding dress. And then I did. Then I wanted to fit a size 10. Check! Then I got slack and life got in the way, etc. I have done it before, I can do it again. And that's where I'm at.

So start off getting into those size nines...then see what happens from there :)