Been Struggling need friends

Options
Hi I'm in serious need of motivation as I've been struggling with everything and need to get back on track as I've been battling Allergies and Asthma plus I just went back to a job that I used to work at and kind of put everything in the back burner and not happy with how I feel and look.

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,878 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in serious need of motivation as I've been struggling with everything and need to get back on track as I've been battling Allergies and Asthma plus I just went back to a job that I used to work at and kind of put everything in the back burner and not happy with how I feel and look.

Sorry you are struggling ... Maybe you might consider joining a group .... I belong to an amazing group called fat2fit.. Have a look around and if you like what you see you can join our group
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10870022/august-2022-sign-up-for-fat-2-fit-challenge-and-support-group#latest
    I hope to see you there and you are welcome to add me as a friend :)
  • Valentina_99v
    Valentina_99v Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Diamond!! Very happy to be friends with you and have a chat about the weight loss Journey. It can sure seem overwhelming at times. It’s also hard to find someone to talk about it with as not everyone understands what it’s like.
    ❤️