Hello! Looking for friends on here... :)

Options
My name is Lindsey, and I'm from northern california. I've got 60 pounds to lose and am looking for support! I've been doing this for almost 2 weeks now, and so far feeling great. Look forward to chatting with you all, this seems like a great community! :D

Replies

• Kaimana94
    Kaimana94 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Lindsey if you want some support accept my friend request. I been hard at it for a little over a month now. Still have 35 more pounds to go, but just taking one day at a time. This site and the phone app have truely helped out.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lindsey!!!
  • melliemel818
    melliemel818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome! The more encouragement the better, add me if you'd like!! :)
  • sarablackstock
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like she support. You can do this!
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just recently broke the half way point on my 50 lbs goal!
  • karenhanisch
    Options
    Hi Linsey, I'm Karen and I've just been told about this program by my sister. I am 53 and really need to get going on loosing weight and getting in shape. I'm 40 lbs heavier than when I got married (31 years ago) and I'm getting depressed about myself. So, it's time. Good luck, but I'm afraid I'm going to be starving with only 1200 calories to eat all day. I had better get to the store and make some better choices than are in my refrigerator.
  • lindzmt22
    Options
    WOW I am overwhelmed with all the wonderful friend requests I've received in less than 5 minutes!! I feel so welcome :) Thanks everyone!!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I'm 59 and have been on the program 6 months I've lost 85 pounds. 1200 is a lot of calories when you look.
    I eat 5 times a day and am able to stay at 1000, the program says I should be eating 1100 but I am to full!
    It is all about you choices and reading labels. There is lots of good foods that are low on calories out there.
    Good luck.:laugh:
  • BrittanyRC
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am 22, been working towards my goal for almost two months now but just joined this site. I'm on about every weight loss tracking and exercising social network and site I could find, hoping for motivation and tools to help me stay on track. Feel free to add me, I am more motivated than ever but any help to keep it up would be great! And if you're on any other sites too I'd be glad to add you on there as well.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Welcome Linsey!! Feel free to add me!!! :)